All-American

Default Almost Patsy Cline Play-at Wharton Plaza Theatre

Going to see Almost Patsy Cline play this Sunday afternoon at Wharton Plaza Theatre
    Based on last days of Patsy Cline's life before she was killed.
    Looking forward to the music and tickets were only $20 for pick your own seats

All-American

We saw a similar play by I think the same title in Nashville about 15 years ago at the Ryman Auditorium which was the original Grande Ole Opry. I was a fantastic setting and we had great seats like we do on Sunday in Wharton

All-District

There is another thread for non sports items

Non-Sports Forum

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by bag-o-chips View Post

Non-Sports Forum
    I'm just glad scoop posted...I was beginning to think the site was closed till Sept.

Starter

Non-Sports Forum
    Come on BOC. Don't be such a jerk. It a slow time of yr and other folks have put non sports items on here . Are you the chief enforcer .

All-District

Quote Originally Posted by bd62 View Post
    Come on BOC. Don't be such a jerk. It a slow time of yr and other folks have put non sports items on here . Are you the chief enforcer .
    So how does that make me a Jerk? There is a place for Posts like this so I guess the admin should just eliminate the other forums and just post everything here as well? If I was the Chief Enforcer you would have seen it on the correct forum. But in this day and age everybody is entitled !

Starter

So how does that make me a Jerk? There is a place for Posts like this so I guess the admin should just eliminate the other forums and just post everything here as well? If I was the Chief Enforcer you would have seen it on the correct forum. But in this day and age everybody is entitled !
    So sports only on this forum BOC.? No personal things that effects folks life so we might in a small way support them. We had folks on here fighting cancer and many folks supported them with prayers. i been blessed because I am a cancer survivor and when I see folks asking for prayers for there family or in a few cases there self because of any illness I think it ok for folks to respond on this forum.
    Or nice picture and comments about a wonderful looking brisket that made me wanting to go to a steak house because it I try to cook it would taste terrible. Lol Or if Scoop wants to be excited about a Patry Cline Like Concert it really don't bother me.

All-American

All performances of the play were sold out this weekend including tonight. Was a great play. The lady who played Patsy is from Sweeny. She sang at least 12 songs

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by Scoop27 View Post
    All performances of the play were sold out this weekend including tonight. Was a great play. The lady who played Patsy is from Sweeny. She sang at least 12 songs
    Do you know if it play anywhere in the area again?

Stink on stink , low man wins = Ricebird football.

All-American

This was the last one-The Plaza Theater out of Wharton put it on and the actors are from all around the area. If you like music-it wa g reat playwith two main lady characters and the band