View Poll Results: What would you prefer?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • One HS sports forum

11 50.00%
  • Keep it like it is

5 22.73%
  • Doesn't matter

6 27.27%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Sports Forum(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Old Tiger View Post
    From where I sit you seem to be a factor into the equation of why.
    Yes you are correct. I keep this thread going but I do not account for the 500000 visit.. you can goto the activity tab and see visitor after visitor hitting the Graham thread thank you how do websites or famous YouTubers are tweeters keep their sites going new content that's all I'm doing putting new content on my thread and it works look at the viewers if you don't keep new content your stuff dies.

Sent from my SM-S320VL using Tapatalk
    Last edited by briandumith*; 01-05-2018 at 01:13 PM.
    Go Steers!

All-American

It is true what they say everyone can’t help but watch a disaster.
    **<Current Month> Hot Girl of the Month**

I would love for every team to have their own thread on here. A Stephenville thread a Carthage thread a El Campo thread Etc period and each thread vying for visitors vying for Content. I think that would bring this site back to its Glory Days that's why I got the Graham thread that's why I keep it going.

Last edited by briandumith*; 01-05-2018 at 01:24 PM.
    Go Steers!

It is true what they say everyone can’t help but watch a disaster.
    Read above the Graham threat has been an absolute success. The people from Graham love it they come up to me they know me personally they have all told me how much they enjoy it parent after parent player after player. There's a few haters but that's just the way it is

Go Steers!

I know you that's the only way to keep this site going. Keep the game thread you know the you know team versus Team threads obviously great but have an individual individual team that away somebody can post a picture of their son or their daughter you know or somebody can post a picture of the team or information about a game that's the future everybody could go to it and find out information about the games at or if somebody's injured that's the future

Go Steers!

Right now people are timid about posting anything about individual team. Because people ridicule them. Because it is not the norm. And there are haters out there that love to do that. But if it becomes the norm. And several teams have individual threads. That will be posted after poster placing individual things in each team's thread and it would become the norm. I'm not afraid of the haters n the idiots posting crap about me....I continuously posted stuff on the Graham thread. I know people enjoy it. If this becomes the norm it will succeed immensely. All it has to do is get past the haters.

Go Steers!

All-District

Brian all fired up today.

All-District

One way to get this site back going is to let some stuff go further than it is allowed to go now. Why not let a little tiff go. I think it's the reason this site is so dead. Anything people say that is considered a little fight is taken off or deleted. People enjoy reading people getting into a small war every once an a while. It livens things up around here. Anytime anything happens it's taken down. It just happened on the Graham thread. It happened when Matt got into it a little in the mock alignment thread. This board is policed way too much. Zero excitement. Back in the day before I ever even posted you could see exciting post. Now anything a little controversial is taken down. Just my opinion.

All-District

As for the Graham thread, I think it's ridiculous. But if it brings viewers why not let it be. No need to hate on Brian. If he wants to put his time into that and he enjoys it, it's not for somebody else to say it's dumb. Anything to bring traffic is a good thing.

All-District

After thinking about it I think the forums should be something like

“TXDL Sports Discussion”

“Non Sports Disucssion”

“Suggestions & Coaching Jobs”

I think that’s what they were originally or close to....
    Agree with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgs View Post
    One way to get this site back going is to let some stuff go further than it is allowed to go now. Why not let a little tiff go. I think it's the reason this site is so dead. Anything people say that is considered a little fight is taken off or deleted. People enjoy reading people getting into a small war every once an a while. It livens things up around here. Anytime anything happens it's taken down. It just happened on the Graham thread. It happened when Matt got into it a little in the mock alignment thread. This board is policed way too much. Zero excitement. Back in the day before I ever even posted you could see exciting post. Now anything a little controversial is taken down. Just my opinion.
    Dawg, just so you know I have never deleted anything and.. I would threaten to "fight" but that's was just wanting to argue with a poster and no one would take me up...so I get what you are saying about that... I knew folks not from Graham wouldn't like the Graham thread it wasn't for then ....that's why I want people to start threads for thier own team.. wouldn't that be great..

Go Steers!

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgs View Post
    just to set the record straight - I believe it was BrianDumith that was so upset about the Mock Alignment debacle and in my opinion, that's where things started going south... I am pretty laid back and let things happen and most of the time, they clear themselves up.... but once someone starts flexing muscles and calling people out - it will or should be moderated. That's just my simple and humble opinion...

Isn't it strange that after a bombing everyone blames the Crazy Azz bomber(s), but after a shooting the problem is the gun?

Quote Originally Posted by 44INAROW View Post
    just to set the record straight - I believe it was BrianDumith that was so upset about the Mock Alignment debacle and in my opinion, that's where things started going south... I am pretty laid back and let things happen and most of the time, they clear themselves up.... but once someone starts flexing muscles and calling people out - it will or should be moderated. That's just my simple and humble opinion...
    Just to set the record straight if we had the original post that I posted. Everyone would clearly see I wasnt upset.. I just wanted All members of this site to enjoy the threads contents.... Do you really want to open this up again...

Go Steers!

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by briandumith* View Post
    Just to set the record straight if we had the original post that I posted. Everyone would clearly see I wasnt upset.. I just wanted All members of this site to enjoy the threads contents.... Do you really want to open this up again...

You were just a pompous idiot.
    **<Current Month> Hot Girl of the Month**

You were just a pompous idiot.
    No sir. I stated my case. You just couldn't take it.. because you believe some posters should be above others..... I dont.

Go Steers!