Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Junior Varsity

Default Great Day for Horns Recruiting!!

Wow...to close it all off, 5-Star Anthony Cook from Houston adds the cherry on top, announcing to a national audience on ESPNU. He chooses Texas over Ohio State & LSU. Hook’Em!! A truly historic haul today for DB’s! D.B.U.!!!! And, at this point, THE NUMBER 2 CLASS IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA! We gettin errrrrrrrrbody...... Great day to be a Horn! And, ................... Hook’Em Dang Horns!!!

Junior Varsity

Rivals Recruiting saying this is the first time in history, that a school has signed the top 6 players in the state of Texas for their Rivals Player Rankings! Also, looks like Texas got 10 out of the top 15! It's a sweeeeet day to be a Longhorn! And, take a look at this 247 Recruiting board (*note: Anthony Cook on board now as not indicated on the board):

Junior Varsity

Top 5 in the 247 Recruiting. Errrrrrrrbody! Hook'Em!! From 247 Recruiting:
    Last edited by bigcountry; 12-20-2017 at 06:14 PM.

Wonder if they can turn all those recruits into more than 6 wins

Junior Varsity

So nice to shut out the over-hyped SEC of these top players. Man, they wanted many of these stud DB’s, only to get slammed by Herman and his excellent recruiting staff. Unreal haul when you get 10 out of the top 15 players in Texas. And we aren’t done yet! Ingram from Carthage, the top running back in the state about to hop on this locomotive. RevolUTion18!! Eat it LSU. Eat it aggy. Eat it SEC.

But will they win more than 6 games for the first time since 2013? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by bigcountry View Post
    So nice to shut out the over-hyped SEC of these top players. Man, they wanted many of these stud DB’s, only to get slammed by Herman and his excellent recruiting staff. Unreal haul when you get 10 out of the top 15 players in Texas. And we aren’t done yet! Ingram from Carthage, the top running back in the state about to hop on this locomotive. RevolUTion18!! Eat it LSU. Eat it aggy. Eat it SEC.
    Sir, I'm a big Longhorn fan as well, but come on great recruiting doesn't always translate into wins. Once Texas starts to win, then hopefully we all can jump on the locomotive again, just saying.

Junior Varsity

Oh boy, you again, the fickle one. Geez. If you aren’t backing the staff/team NOW, we don’t need you on the locomotive later fair weather fan. Your types are part of the problem. Get out of the way, and watch this staff & recruiting classes begin to go to work to turn the tide. You sound more like an aggy to me.

All-American

The Eyes of Texas are Surely Up us Burnt Orange

Oh boy, you again, the fickle one. Geez. If you aren’t backing the staff/team NOW, we don’t need you on the locomotive later fair weather fan. Your types are part of the problem. Get out of the way, and watch this staff & recruiting classes begin to go to work to turn the tide. You sound more like an aggy to me.
    No Aggie fan little country, and not fickle just old country Longhorn fan whom believes that games are won on the field not by loud mouth's on a website that give's the Longhorns a bad name by talking trash about others. if that's fickle little county than that's what I am. Concerning current staff, I think they are doing a great job, but still have to produce on the field. I do think they are the solution, and not the problem. Take your on advice and get out of the way, and maybe folks would have more respect for the Horns, instead of utilizing a juvenile method to bring folks on board. God Bless you son, you need it. Good luck Longhorn fan, keep on rooting for them Longhorns

Junior Varsity

Quote Originally Posted by SouthTexas Lobo View Post
    No Aggie fan little country, and not fickle just old country Longhorn fan whom believes that games are won on the field not by loud mouth's on a website that give's the Longhorns a bad name by talking trash about others. if that's fickle little county than that's what I am. Concerning current staff, I think they are doing a great job, but still have to produce on the field. I do think they are the solution, and not the problem. Take your on advice and get out of the way, and maybe folks would have more respect for the Horns, instead of utilizing a juvenile method to bring folks on board. God Bless you son, you need it. Good luck Longhorn fan, keep on rooting for them Longhorns
    Ok, I get it... your a dang aggy. Why would you attack my posts, but sit back & say not a dang thing to SaggyMOUTH when he is running his anti-UT crap all the time? That clearly makes no sense. I choose to defend against that crap. I choose to straighten his ass out on facts. Eventually, I will never post here probably, but for now enjoy getting after a true smart ass like saggy & not letting his falsifications & demeaning of all things UT pass. If you choose to be soft, & let loud mouth aggys run over you, so be it, we have plenty Texas softies like that. But, it’s becoming clear you are no Texas fan, to attack me, and give Saggy a free pass. That’s clear, so move on, and like I say, get out of our way, good things are about to happen. If you don’t see it.... too bad. Enjoy watching your aggys continue to show mediocrity in the SEC.

Ok, I get it... your a dang aggy. Why would you attack my posts, but sit back & say not a dang thing to SaggyMOUTH when he is running his anti-UT crap all the time? That clearly makes no sense. I choose to defend against that crap. I choose to straighten his ass out on facts. Eventually, I will never post here probably, but for now enjoy getting after a true smart ass like saggy & not letting his falsifications & demeaning of all things UT pass. If you choose to be soft, & let loud mouth aggys run over you, so be it, we have plenty Texas softies like that. But, it’s becoming clear you are no Texas fan, to attack me, and give Saggy a free pass. That’s clear, so move on, and like I say, get out of our way, good things are about to happen. If you don’t see it.... too bad. Enjoy watching your aggys continue to show mediocrity in the SEC.
    No Aggie, and no attack, son if I was going to attack you trust me you would know. Saggy only get's on here to get under your skin. That's my point little country don't let folks whom don't mean anything get under your skin. The Aggies think money can save their SEC hopes. You know as well as I do, it will never change with the Aggies they will have a few good years and then more years of being below, or average. Texas has to perform on the field to once again put an end to the Aggies turmoil. You know they don't care about SEC, all Aggies care about is if they are doing better than the Longhorns, and they just spent 75 million to do so. Heck you and Saggy are probably just alike, and would be best friends if it wasn't for the Aggie and Longhorn love for each other. LOL. God Bless

DB U is back. Hopefully the Longhorns can grab some big boys up front. Not a great year for the big guys in the trenches. Next year hopefully will be the year in the trenches more choices of talent will be graduating. UT will be ok, good experience this year for the young guys, but still need to fill the holes.

Junior Varsity

All I can say is WOW... Ingram from Carthage is a stud. Yet another great pickup for the The University of Texas. He will look FABULOUS in burnt orange!! This recruiting class may just put Texas on the map. Now coach them up & get results! Hook’Em Dang Horns!!!