Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    All-American

Fantastic recruiting job by the Horns but don't forget the Aggies got one of the best kickers in the country.

Thank you PPHSfan and Keith7!

lol...
    The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have..... Vince Lombardi

Quote Originally Posted by SouthTexas Lobo View Post
    No Aggie, and no attack, son if I was going to attack you trust me you would know. Saggy only get's on here to get under your skin. That's my point little country don't let folks whom don't mean anything get under your skin. The Aggies think money can save their SEC hopes. You know as well as I do, it will never change with the Aggies they will have a few good years and then more years of being below, or average. Texas has to perform on the field to once again put an end to the Aggies turmoil. You know they don't care about SEC, all Aggies care about is if they are doing better than the Longhorns, and they just spent 75 million to do so. Heck you and Saggy are probably just alike, and would be best friends if it wasn't for the Aggie and Longhorn love for each other. LOL. God Bless
    Ha, 2 of my best friends are longhorn grads. I have no problem getting along with UT folk.

Bigcountry is just a jackass. He can’t even get along with other longhorns, as evidenced by this thread.

Dudes just a blowhard living and dying by the logo on his T-shirt.

Junior Varsity

Quote Originally Posted by Saggy Aggie View Post
    Ha, 2 of my best friends are longhorn grads. I have no problem getting along with UT folk.

Bigcountry is just a jackass. He can’t even get along with other longhorns, as evidenced by this thread.

Dudes just a blowhard living and dying by the logo on his T-shirt.
    LOL... Hahaha! Talk about “the pot calling the kettle black”! Hard to imagine sag even having two friends the way he carries on. Saggy is by far the biggest, cocky loudmouth on the board that will only call me a “jackass” because he is behind a keyboard, and also from the fact that I don’t put up with his constant drivel and aggy brag. And that’s what is so comical, what’s there to brag about? To hear him brag, you would think aggy football has won the national championship for 4 years in a row. Heck, they haven’t won a conference title since 1998! Laughable. Good ol saggyMOUTH.

Junior Varsity

No Aggie fan little country, and not fickle just old country Longhorn fan whom believes that games are won on the field not by loud mouth's on a website that give's the Longhorns a bad name by talking trash about others. if that's fickle little county than that's what I am. Concerning current staff, I think they are doing a great job, but still have to produce on the field. I do think they are the solution, and not the problem. Take your on advice and get out of the way, and maybe folks would have more respect for the Horns, instead of utilizing a juvenile method to bring folks on board. God Bless you son, you need it. Good luck Longhorn fan, keep on rooting for them Longhorns
    You won’t have to worry anymore about me giving Horns a bad name. I’m done with this place. You enjoy listening to the likes of saggyMouth, Macarthur, & other a-holes on your own. I don’t even want to be around such crap, either on a board or in person. I have much better ways of occupying my time than reading & responding anymore to such drivel. A great way to start 2018. No saggyMOUTH, no BS. If you guys enjoy it, knock yourself out. I’ll be spending more time in the new boat, chasing crappie, striper, & the like. This board brings me nothing anymore.
    Last edited by bigcountry; 12-26-2017 at 04:59 PM.

All-American

Default Great Day for Horns Recruiting!!

No Aggie fan little country, and not fickle just old country Longhorn fan whom believes that games are won on the field not by loud mouth's on a website that give's the Longhorns a bad name by talking trash about others. if that's fickle little county than that's what I am. Concerning current staff, I think they are doing a great job, but still have to produce on the field. I do think they are the solution, and not the problem. Take your on advice and get out of the way, and maybe folks would have more respect for the Horns, instead of utilizing a juvenile method to bring folks on board. God Bless you son, you need it. Good luck Longhorn fan, keep on rooting for them Longhorns
    Quote Originally Posted by bigcountry View Post
    You won’t have to worry anymore about me giving Horns a bad name. I’m done with this place. You enjoy listening to the likes of saggyMouth, Macarthur, & other a-holes on your own. I don’t even want to be around such crap, either on a board or in person. I have much better ways of occupying my time than reading & responding anymore to such drivel. A great way to start 2018. No saggyMOUTH, no BS. If you guys enjoy it, knock yourself out. I’ll be spending more time in the new boat, chasing crappie, striper, & the like. This board brings me nothing anymore.

You two would never make it on shaggy.
    **<Current Month> Hot Girl of the Month**

Quote Originally Posted by bigcountry View Post
    LOL... Hahaha! Talk about “the pot calling the kettle black”! Hard to imagine sag even having two friends the way he carries on. Saggy is by far the biggest, cocky loudmouth on the board that will only call me a “jackass” because he is behind a keyboard, and also from the fact that I don’t put up with his constant drivel and aggy brag. And that’s what is so comical, what’s there to brag about? To hear him brag, you would think aggy football has won the national championship for 4 years in a row. Heck, they haven’t won a conference title since 1998! Laughable. Good ol saggyMOUTH.
    Don’t let the door hit you