Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Old Tiger View Post
    Ironic....

What’s ironic? I’m not on here beating my chest about beating mizzou....

A&m’s team sucks this year, almost as bad as the longhorns. I haven’t said any different all year.

You’re trying too hard OT

Junior Varsity

Quote Originally Posted by Saggy Aggie View Post
    What’s ironic? I’m not on here beating my chest about beating mizzou....

A&m’s team sucks this year, almost as bad as the longhorns. I haven’t said any different all year.

You’re trying too hard OT
    Pooooooor aggggggyyyyyy... Pooooooor aggggggyyyyyy... Pooooooor aggggggyyyyyy... Wake Forest? Really? Truly, truly laughable. How does it feel SaggyMOUTH to have such a crappy team? All hype, all mouth, all loser... just like you. What a great way to close out 2017 & to close out my time on this board. Horns with momentum from a tremendous recruiting class & bowl win over SEC, and aggy & SaggyMOUTH with no momentum & a big, fat loss to close out the season to lowly Wake Forest. How sweet it is! Get you a good dose of humble pie proud mouth. It is going to be really nice to get away from your prideful, cocky mouth. You are a one of a kind a-hole jerk. Good riddance.

You’ve got some really cool insults. They’re about as unique as the ones my 6 year old comes up with. ‘Saggymouth’??? Proud mouth? What the hell does that even mean?

I’ve heard you say you’re leaving now about 4 times - even your longhorn peers can’t wait. Its pretty bad when even your own kind don’t want you around. LOL.

Adios bud

Quote Originally Posted by Saggy Aggie View Post
    You’ve got some really cool insults. They’re about as unique as the ones my 6 year old comes up with. ‘Saggymouth’??? Proud mouth? What the hell does that even mean?

I’ve heard you say you’re leaving now about 4 times - even your longhorn peers can’t wait. Its pretty bad when even your own kind don’t want you around. LOL.

Adios bud
    Saggy hope your not referring to me. Don't want to see Big Country go. I do really enjoy 99.9% of his posts, I'm just old, and all that talking crap sometimes from you guys get's old, he's normally spot on. Funny thing is both of you are cut from the same cloth I think it's admirable to root for your teams. It will be interesting to see how the Longhorns ( trending up), and Aggies (trending down) in the upcoming year. Cheers

Tough day at the ballpark for those Aggies, bright future ahead with Jumbo coming in. It's always interesting to see what the new Coach can do to make a team better. In this case can't see them doing too much better, thought Sumlin was doing a great job. You got to remember this is Texas A&M. Without the Manzel type player, don't believe A&M will ever be much of a player in SEC. Not throwing stones, I think everyone will see that once the Fisher era get's started. Could be wrong, just my opinion. I guess folks can spin it anyway they want to see it.Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by SouthTexas Lobo View Post
    Saggy hope your not referring to me. Don't want to see Big Country go. I do really enjoy 99.9% of his posts, I'm just old, and all that talking crap sometimes from you guys get's old, he's normally spot on. Funny thing is both of you are cut from the same cloth I think it's admirable to root for your teams. It will be interesting to see how the Longhorns ( trending up), and Aggies (trending down) in the upcoming year. Cheers
    Sorry, not cut from the same cloth. There’s a difference between trolling and just being a straight up dick.

Bigcountry comes after anyone and everyone personally. I just give my longhorn peers a hard time. And if bigcountry’s skin is too thin and he comes after me, I’m simply going to pour it on even more.