All-American
    Blog Entries

Default Highland Park vs Denton Ryan on KXTA Dallas TV Live NOW

HP just took the kickoff from Denton. 3 and out and punts to Denton.....here we go!! Must see QB Spencer Sanders for Ryan.
    Yesterdays are gone forever and tomorrows may never happen, but today you have the opportunity to make a difference.

All-American
    Blog Entries

I was wrong about John Stephen Jones.....he is showing his stuff tonight against a very good Denton Ryan team. Pardon me, John Stephen Jones.
    Yesterdays are gone forever and tomorrows may never happen, but today you have the opportunity to make a difference.

All-American
    Blog Entries

Spencer Sanders is looking very awesome too.....But Jones wins the Landry award.

All-American
    Blog Entries

28-21 Highland Park at halftime......this is a great game to watch......just lots of action and good plays.

All-American
    Blog Entries

Highland Park 45
    Denton Ryan 35

Final

HP definitely better tonight on the field......Ryan good but not good enough. HP line was good, backs were good, passing was good......no weaknesses. Return game was good. They are better than we thought. Ryan was the favorite. Jones played a great game tonight.......HP may not have won without him.

I stayed after the Sville vs KDale game and watched this one in person. I cannot express in words how impressed I am with JSJ. That young man is a phenomenal QB. I would have to think long and hard before I can remember another QB at the HS level with his pocket awareness. His accuracy and knowledge of the offense is crazy good.
    Yellow Jacket for Life!