View Poll Results: Who wins? Ville or K'dale???

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kennedale just too athletic and strong--Wildcats win

14 48.28%
  • Stephenville too balanced and the Jackets head to Jerryworld

15 51.72%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    All-American
    Blog Entries

If Kennedale has the lead late, they can play the possession/keep away game. If Stephenville is losing late and gets the ball back, they have the type of offense with a very good passing qb and tall, fast receivers that can work the ball downfield in big chunks. Stephenville has the kind of offense AND defense that could pose problems for Kennedale. I was not convinced about Stephenville's chances until after the Hirschi game. Two wins against teams like Argyle and then Hirschi the next week tells me this team has the personnel and coaches to make this game a toss-up. I picked Stephenville to win it in the pickem contest. I was waffling over this one......but in the end I went with good spread vs great wing-t....defenses being close. I really don't know who will win, and nobody else does either. That's why picking a favorite in this game means nothing.
    Yesterdays are gone forever and tomorrows may never happen, but today you have the opportunity to make a difference.

All-American

It's Kennedale's year. They finally get to the title game only to get the air let out by either WLV or Carthage.
    Originally posted by Ranger Mom
    Umm...what is a sweet beaver??
    the best kind???

This game will be won or loss at the LOS. Kennedale has a very good off-season and weight lifting program. They are always sending kids to the state powerlifting meet. Most of the time they just flat overpower teams up front. The Jackets can match them up front. Kennedale has been suspect against the pass, MH passed for 431 yards on them completing 70% of their passes. The Jackets definitely have the personnel to light them up through the air to go along with a RB that can house it on any play. Sometimes games come down to matchups and IMO this is a good matchup for the Jackets.
    Yellow Jacket for Life!

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by Sville View Post
    This game will be won or loss at the LOS. Kennedale has a very good off-season and weight lifting program. They are always sending kids to the state powerlifting meet. Most of the time they just flat overpower teams up front. The Jackets can match them up front. Kennedale has been suspect against the pass, MH passed for 431 yards on them completing 70% of their passes. The Jackets definitely have the personnel to light them up through the air to go along with a RB that can house it on any play. Sometimes games come down to matchups and IMO this is a good matchup for the Jackets.
    This. My thoughts exactly. Jackets take it...

Go, Go YellerJackets, take it to Them Cats!! Sville by 10!
    ...the strong do what they want, and the weak endure what they must.....

All-State

Nothing new here. A one dimensional offense vs. an above average defense. Stephenville has the edge. They can score multiple ways. The Kennedale defense must rise to the occasion if they have any chance to win. KTown played WOS to the wire so they belong.

I expect Stephenville to get up by a few scores and hold off the cats.

However if there ever was a year for Kennedale it's this year. The Ktown kicker adds a dimension to Kennedale most teams don't have.

Stepheville 38
    Kennedale 31

Quote Originally Posted by Sville View Post
    hate to break it to ya, but anybody that plays Midlothian Heritage would be suspect against their passing scheme..Is a career 70% passer.

"THE HARDER YOU WORK, THE HARDER IT IS TO SURRENDER"-VL

Kennedale 38-28

"THE HARDER YOU WORK, THE HARDER IT IS TO SURRENDER"-VL

All-American
    Blog Entries

Stephenville 35 Kennedale 33
    Yesterdays are gone forever and tomorrows may never happen, but today you have the opportunity to make a difference.