Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Quote Originally Posted by H3llR4z0r View Post
    It's terrible man. Racist remarks from both sides. I've never seen one so bad lol.
    What gets me is why would Dave Campbell's Texas Football and/or FSSW allow themselves to be associated with such garbage?

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetwater Red View Post
    What gets me is why would Dave Campbell's Texas Football and/or FSSW allow themselves to be associated with such garbage?
    I dont look at the chats ever..I've let my bosses know...problem is no one moderates that stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew328 View Post
    I dont look at the chats ever..I've let my bosses know...problem is no one moderates that stuff
    And they have stepped in and posted a group warning. That’s too bad that they don’t, they have a great app and the chats are being ruined by a small minority a few select threads.

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew328 View Post
    I'll volunteer to mod, just give me a cool mod icon

Quote Originally Posted by Old Tiger View Post
    I'll volunteer to mod, just give me a cool mod icon
    That's what I'm saying. I've been an avid user on there for 3 years now. The app is great. I mean you cannot ask for a better way to keep up with scores, and enjoy some easily accessible football banter. But, I do think that they should look into selecting a few mods. Maybe even look into posts and find mature user or fan from each team that posts, just to keep the chat a little cleaner. I'd be all over the PG chat like white on rice. There's literally a guy that keeps getting banned on there. His name started as 10yearban, but he's made it to 40yearban now.