Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by hollywood View Post
    You can’t just tuck tail and dart. It’s pretty imamature in the chats. On some anyway. But some of you guys fuel the inferno to no limits. Whether they are imposters are not, it’s simple to ignore.

Anyway, congrats to Graham on a great season. PG was as advertised. Wish them the best next week.
    It's not that. My youngest son I just opted for private schooling so you can concentrate on a hockey career instead of football that means no Graham and I can't concentrate on the football stuff anymore it's as simple as that man I'm pulling him from Junior High at the end of semester and he's going private schooling if we do want internet School in 3 days a week he'll be doing private hockey practice the rest of the week that's the truth simple as that I was going to quit SC anyway if they made it that far and that's the God's truth

Sent from my SM-S320VL using Tapatalk
    Go Steers!

Quote Originally Posted by briandumith* View Post
    Agreed that was awful coach got a earful... we never do trick plays

I can't necessarily blame them for trying, but it just won't work against PG. They're so disciplined on the defensive side of the ball.

I will admit, Graham got behind the PG secondary 2 more times than I thought they would. Graham QB just couldn't connect.
    Atlanta Rabbits
    District Champs: 41, 45, 46, 47, 49, 50, 51, 53, 54, 57, 64, 66, 68, 70, 77, 78, 90, 91, 92, 94, 95, 98, 99, 01, 02, 03, 06
    Bi-District Champs: 48, 64, 77, 92, 94, 95, 98, 99, 01, 02, 03, 06, 12, 13, 14, 15
    Area Champs: 92, 94, 99, 03, 14, 15
    Regional Champs: 64, 92, 94, 99, 02, 03, 14, 15
    QF, SF Champs: 94, 03
    State Champs: 03

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by briandumith* View Post
    It's not that. My youngest son I just opted for private schooling so you can concentrate on a hockey career instead of football that means no Graham and I can't concentrate on the football stuff anymore it's as simple as that man I'm pulling him from Junior High at the end of semester and he's going private schooling if we do want internet School in 3 days a week he'll be doing private hockey practice the rest of the week that's the truth simple as that I was going to quit SC anyway if they made it that far and that's the God's truth

Good deal. Wish you guys the best!
    STEPHENVILLE YELLOWJACKET FOOTBALL
    STATE CHAMPS 1993, 1994, 1998, 1999, 2012, 2021

STEPHENVILLE HONEYBEE SOCCER
    STATE CHAMPS 2017, 2019

Quote Originally Posted by hollywood View Post
    You can’t just tuck tail and dart. It’s pretty imamature in the chats. On some anyway. But some of you guys fuel the inferno to no limits. Whether they are imposters are not, it’s simple to ignore.

Anyway, congrats to Graham on a great season. PG was as advertised. Wish them the best next week.
    This!!

All-District
    Blog Entries

Listened to the game on the webcast. Those Graham announcers were ridiculous. Listening to them describe the action made you think the refs were from TxPG and paid extra by TxPG, the players from PG were the dirtyiest , undisciplined in Texas, the PG coach was a real jurk that dominated and controled how the refs called the game, and est. Listening to them it was poor little Graham. The Graham team is great,
    didn't t go 14-1 having any weakness. Just ran into a great team that played well and Graham had a bad game. Replay the game and would be totally different . At 14-1 they talked the talk and walked the walk-- just one bad step at the end !!!

Quote Originally Posted by stardog View Post
    Listened to the game on the webcast. Those Graham announcers were ridiculous. Listening to them describe the action made you think the refs were from TxPG and paid extra by TxPG, the players from PG were the dirtyiest , undisciplined in Texas, the PG coach was a real jurk that dominated and controled how the refs called the game, and est. Listening to them it was poor little Graham. The Graham team is great,
    didn't t go 14-1 having any weakness. Just ran into a great team that played well and Graham had a bad game. Replay the game and would be totally different . At 14-1 they talked the talk and walked the walk-- just one bad step at the end !!!
    Funny, I went to the Graham/Iowa Park game this year and was supposed to be the halftime guest on the Graham radio broadcast but they had technical issues lol

All-American

Coach Gibson is young and hungry. Gilmer's played PG all four years he's been there and he's always tried to officiate the game himself every time. Except for the fact he's half a foot shorter, he reminds me of Coach Traylor when he was that age. A lot of our fans miss Traylor "working the refs." I actually don't think it did any good overall. However, it might have intimidated a few officiating crews. Some miss it just because it was so damned entertaining to watch.

Hats off to PG! Great team in all 3 phases of the game. I will be rooting for them next week.

Agree with most of the thoughts on Graham radio crew. Had to listen to them a couple of times this year and it was tough. The complaining about refs happens every game including the games we were blowing people out!

All-District
    Blog Entries

PG is playing on another level right now. Their grove ain't so pleasant for opposing teams.

Letterman

I tried to sit on the Graham side last night, but both levels were just too full.
    I wound up sitting on the PG upper level and met some neutral fans who love the playoffs.
    Both teams drew a big crowd but Carthage / La Vega will draw people from the metroplex with 7 million people.
    PG had a big size advantage and it showed on the scoreboard.
    Don't Mess With the CAT

If they meet WOS in SC, the score will likely be 7-6, 10-7, or some such LOL! Watson can outrun PG’s D

"THE HARDER YOU WORK, THE HARDER IT IS TO SURRENDER"-VL

I heard they were pretty bad.
    Atlanta Rabbits
    District Champs: 41, 45, 46, 47, 49, 50, 51, 53, 54, 57, 64, 66, 68, 70, 77, 78, 90, 91, 92, 94, 95, 98, 99, 01, 02, 03, 06
    Bi-District Champs: 48, 64, 77, 92, 94, 95, 98, 99, 01, 02, 03, 06, 12, 13, 14, 15

Quote Originally Posted by Aesculus gilmus View Post
    Coach Gibson is young and hungry. Gilmer's played PG all four years he's been there and he's always tried to officiate the game himself every time. Except for the fact he's half a foot shorter, he reminds me of Coach Traylor when he was that age. A lot of our fans miss Traylor "working the refs." I actually don't think it did any good overall. However, it might have intimidated a few officiating crews. Some miss it just because it was so damned entertaining to watch.
    Oh it worked alright. Nobody could work them refs over like Traylor.
    Atlanta Rabbits

Quote Originally Posted by Aesculus gilmus View Post
    Turner works them...just in different ways.
    Sideline To Sideline Show Each Week at https://lonestargridiron.com/categor...-to-sideline//

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by H3llR4z0r View Post
    It's ridiculous man. There are a lot of good games, but the chat late in the season gets stupid.
    Chat and banter is what makes message boards great. Over regulate and mod them and the board will decline. It happened to this board once or twice already.
    **<Current Month> Hot Girl of the Month**