View Poll Results: Who wins the re-match from 2015?

Voters
40. You may not vote on this poll
  • Carthage Bulldogs

23 57.50%
  • La Vega Pirates

17 42.50%
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Letterman

I was just speaking with a friend about this game. We believe without a doubt that Surratt and company have been preparing for this game all year. Lavega will definitely see things that weren't on film on Friday. The whole playbook will be open Friday night. Say what you will about Lavega's D. I know they haven't faced a TRUE balanced attack all year. Carthage runs and passes at an elite level. It's going to be a game but I say Carthage by 10.

Letterman

There has to be an end to the Ingram family at some point in time.
    Don't Mess With the CAT

Letterman

Quote Originally Posted by bleedgreen View Post
    There has to be an end to the Ingram family at some point in time.
    It'll be a while. Kinda like the Brown family in Henderson.

I'm going with LaVagee in a tight one. By 2
    Ville-D is back...

Letterman

Quote Originally Posted by Ville-D View Post
    I'm going with LaVagee in a tight one. By 2
    Who do yall match up better with?

Quote Originally Posted by ctown81 View Post
    Who do yall match up better with?
    Neither... All hope is lost for us. But... we weren't supposed to get by Brownwood, Wylie, Argyle or Hirschi. And now we are not supposed to get by Kennedale. So I'd rather have to "not supposed to be getting by" LaVag next week.

I'm just an old armchair QB... my opinions aren't worth much.

Ville-D is back...

I'm so ready for this game!! I'm so tired of about LV #1 defense!! It's very simple folks they may have a great defense but how are they going to score on Carthage?? We have great defense also especially against the run!! In my opinion Carthage will force them to pass the ball more by limiting the run and putting them in unfamiliar situations. Carthage has too many weapons on offense. I don't care how great your defense is you can't stop all of them and they're comfortable doing anything passing , running it doesn't matter!! I think Carthage proves why they're the best team in 4A and one of the best teams in state this Friday in a statement win against LV!!! LV is not playing China Spring or Liberty Hill on Friday which is the two toughest teams they've played all season!! Carthage is a way different Beast!!! That can score in multiple ways!! And they have one of the best if not the best defenses in 4A!! Is it Friday yet!!!! Time to put the critics to rest!!! DawyDynasty rolls right into the State Championship game!!

All-State

Quote Originally Posted by itmoney100 View Post
    I'm so ready for this game!! I'm so tired of about LV #1 defense!! It's very simple folks they may have a great defense but how are they going to score on Carthage?? We have great defense also especially against the run!! In my opinion Carthage will force them to pass the ball more by limiting the run and putting them in unfamiliar situations. Carthage has too many weapons on offense. I don't care how great your defense is you can't stop all of them and they're comfortable doing anything passing , running it doesn't matter!! I think Carthage proves why they're the best team in 4A and one of the best teams in state this Friday in a statement win against LV!!! LV is not playing China Spring or Liberty Hill on Friday which is the two toughest teams they've played all season!! Carthage is a way different Beast!!! That can score in multiple ways!! And they have one of the best if not the best defenses in 4A!! Is it Friday yet!!!! Time to put the critics to rest!!! DawyDynasty rolls right into the State Championship game!!
    What's a "DawyDynasty"?
    Rockets Never Quit!

To me, this has a very strong State Championship feel to it. These are the 2 best teams in 4A, in my opinion, with Carthage being the best. I think Carthage wins this game. It would not surprise me if it were close or not, only if Carthage loss. This will be the real test for Surratt and company. Let's see how this looks, as opposed to 2015. I'm feeling some revenge coming on.
    Atlanta Rabbits
    District Champs: 41, 45, 46, 47, 49, 50, 51, 53, 54, 57, 64, 66, 68, 70, 77, 78, 90, 91, 92, 94, 95, 98, 99, 01, 02, 03, 06
    Bi-District Champs: 48, 64, 77, 92, 94, 95, 98, 99, 01, 02, 03, 06, 12, 13, 14, 15
    Area Champs: 92, 94, 99, 03, 14, 15
    Regional Champs: 64, 92, 94, 99, 02, 03, 14, 15
    QF, SF Champs: 94, 03
    State Champs: 03

All-American

Surratt is going have some wrinkles for LaVega especially with Ingram and his versatility

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket Man View Post
    What's a "DawyDynasty"?
    You'll see the DAWGDYNASTY in action Friday night!!

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew328 View Post
    Surratt is going have some wrinkles for LaVega especially with Ingram and his versatility

Is it feasible that LaVega may have some wrinkles, too? Or is that patent held in Panola County?
    Texas Forever.

All-District
    Blog Entries

This game is so big - could the winner have a let down and lose the championship ?

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by stardog View Post
    This game is so big - could the winner have a let down and lose the championship ?

Yes. Not on paper. But it's possible. Because there are two pretty salty teams on the other side of the bracket.
    Texas Forever.

All-State

Quote Originally Posted by itmoney100 View Post
    You'll see the DAWGDYNASTY in action Friday night!!
    No, I won't..............I'll be at home comfortable in my recliner...............I was just funnin' anyway.
    Rockets Never Quit!