View Poll Results: WO-S vs Wimberley. Who wins and gets a ticket to AT&T?

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • West Orange-Stark

15 40.54%
  • Wimberley

22 59.46%
Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    All-American

Quote Originally Posted by speedbump View Post
    Caused by the excitement from the possibility of finally being right about something,I'm sure.
    ouch

All-District
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wimbo_pro View Post
    Wimberley wins 42-38
    I would be more surprised at WOS getting 38 than Wimbo getting 42.

Quote Originally Posted by Saggy Aggie View Post
    Thought hard about it, but angleton is West Columbia’s neighbor and I’ve got a bunch of family and friends that live over there. My mom is an angleton alumni in fact so me and the old man are gonna see what the hype is all about
    Have fun!

All-American
    Blog Entries

Them East Texas posters on Smoaky don't even know Wimberley's qb name.....they keep calling him Meeks, LOL. I think they will find out tonight who Jo Jo Weeks really is.....the TEXANS balanced attack with Weeks at the helm will prove to be the difference in this game. Just spread em out and throw it to set up the run......not the other way around. Loosen up that WOS defense and then pound it right at em. Then back to the pass......don't try to beat them on the corners......up the middle or off tackle on the runs. Slow developing probably won't work either. GOOD LUCK to the TEXANS tonight on ending the streak of WOS.
    Yesterdays are gone forever and tomorrows may never happen, but today you have the opportunity to make a difference.

Quote Originally Posted by regaleagle View Post
    Them East Texas posters on Smoaky don't even know Wimberley's qb name.....they keep calling him Meeks, LOL. I think they will find out tonight who Jo Jo Weeks really is.....the TEXANS balanced attack with Weeks at the helm will prove to be the difference in this game. Just spread em out and throw it to set up the run......not the other way around. Loosen up that WOS defense and then pound it right at em. Then back to the pass......don't try to beat them on the corners......up the middle or off tackle on the runs. Slow developing probably won't work either. GOOD LUCK to the TEXANS tonight on ending the streak of WOS.
    Smoaky is not really WO-S territory...SETX message board is.
    Sideline To Sideline Show Each Week at https://lonestargridiron.com/categor...-to-sideline//

All-American
    Blog Entries

Still.....it's a very big game Statewide.....and any regular posters on a 4A game should know by now.....regardless of where the site is domiciled. Of course.....we are talking Smoaky posters here......they are not exactly the sharpest fans in the state, LOL
    Yesterdays are gone forever and tomorrows may never happen, but today you have the opportunity to make a difference.

Quote Originally Posted by regaleagle View Post
    Still.....it's a very big game Statewide.....and any regular posters on a 4A game should know by now.....regardless of where the site is domiciled. Of course.....we are talking Smoaky posters here......they are not exactly the sharpest fans in the state, LOL
    They are a regional site...this is a state one....One of the reasons our show works IMO is people do not go looking for info on teams in other regions until the week of. It is why we try to keep a running knowledge base for the season for the whole State. Most of the regional fans only know who they are playing that week and nothing more.
    Sideline To Sideline Show Each Week at https://lonestargridiron.com/categor...-to-sideline//

Think I'm gonna go see this one, about 45 minutes from the house. Good luck to the Texans!!!

I'm picking Wimberley but WOS defense through past few years has speed just about every position and looks like the same this season and that is making my pick shaky. Guess will find out pretty soon when its Wimberley offense vs WOS defense.

Go Texans!!
    The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have..... Vince Lombardi

Quote Originally Posted by Tejastrue View Post
    Go Texans!!

All-American

Hope the wreck in Brookshire doesn't make too many miss the kickoff!

Quote Originally Posted by lbjacj View Post
    Hope the wreck in Brookshire doesn't make too many miss the kickoff!
    It's filling in on Wimberley side and WOS side from the views they've shown.

Are y'all on 2nd deck?

84 yd td pass by Weeks

Wimberley 7 WOS 0 11:39 1st qtr

7-7.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Isn't it strange that after a bombing everyone blames the Crazy Azz bomber(s), but after a shooting the problem is the gun?