Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Junior Varsity

Quote Originally Posted by coach View Post
    "He will likely cheat in recruiting"

What a da comment.
    LOL! You must not get around much with college football if you are not aware of Jimbo’s ethics with recruiting. It is well, well known. How have you missed this? The usual blind aggy? That’s part of aggy’s problem, so blinded & brainwashed with everything aggy, they never think aggy can do anything wrong, when that’s all they have done forever, like not winning a conference title since 1998. And with Saban at Bama, not going to happen anytime soon either. Oh, but aggy will try. Jimbo will try so hard that NCAA probation is more than likely going to be his legacy for aggy. Just let it play out.

Junior Varsity

And as for your butthurt detector oldtownag..LOL! What is there to be butthurt over with aggy? One of the most mediocre programs when it comes to football championships? Last national title was the leather helmet age? Last conference title 1998? Wow that is mediocre. At least we won a national title in the last dozen years. And with our domination over aggy, a 76-35-1 ledger, the last win 27-25, you think I am butthurt over anything aggy? Laughable. Ya’ll have been no factor for us. Just stating the facts here... not one bit scared about the hire, we are recruiting like a boss, & aggy going in debt with dumb, financial irresponsibility.

‘Recruiting like a boss’..... But scoop already wants Herman fired.... LOL

Quote Originally Posted by bigcountry View Post
    And as for your butthurt detector oldtownag..LOL! What is there to be butthurt over with aggy? One of the most mediocre programs when it comes to football championships? Last national title was the leather helmet age? Last conference title 1998? Wow that is mediocre. At least we won a national title in the last dozen years. And with our domination over aggy, a 76-35-1 ledger, the last win 27-25, you think I am butthurt over anything aggy? Laughable. Ya’ll have been no factor for us. Just stating the facts here... not one bit scared about the hire, we are recruiting like a boss, & aggy going in debt with dumb, financial irresponsibility.
    Your the one posting crap (on the largely un-visited college forum on a HS football site) about your ex-rivals new head coaching hire. Must be jealous, worried, or both. I haven't said a word about the Herman hire. In fact I was happy tu stole him away from LSU.
    Carthage Bulldogs

2008, 2009, 2010, 2013, 2016, 2017, 2019, 2020, 2022

9 X State Football Champs

Junior Varsity

Quote Originally Posted by oldtownag View Post
    Your the one posting crap (on the largely un-visited college forum on a HS football site) about your ex-rivals new head coaching hire. Must be jealous, worried, or both. I haven't said a word about the Herman hire. In fact I was happy tu stole him away from LSU.
    Nah, you might want to re-read my post... not jealous and not worried for the reasons stated. As they say, “I guess we will see”.

Brewster following jimbo to a&m. Longhorns (and others) tried hard but failed to get him

Quote Originally Posted by Saggy Aggie View Post
    Brewster following jimbo to a&m. Longhorns (and others) tried hard but failed to get him
    Que up the "bigcountry" excuses:

1. We didn't want him.
    2. He wasn't that good.
    3. A&M overpaid.
    Carthage Bulldogs

2008, 2009, 2010, 2013, 2016, 2017, 2019, 2020, 2022

9 X State Football Champs

Quote Originally Posted by oldtownag View Post
    Que up the "bigcountry" excuses:

1. We didn't want him.
    2. He wasn't that good.
    3. A&M overpaid.
    Ha, but you can be sure that had they landed him, he would’ve been singing a much different tune....

Junior Varsity

LOL... too funny. I stand by all my statements. And what’s funny, aggy trades Sumlin, who at least had a .500 record (4-4) in SEC this year, for a guy whose conference record this year was 3-5 in the ACC. Very mediocre, and like I said, Jimbo on downslope of his coaching career, just like Mack Brown and his career. Good luck with that & all the good coaches in SEC West. Just more “middle of the pack” conference finishes like it has been forever with aggy.

You are pathetic.
    Judge a man by his questions rather than by his answers.

-Voltaire

Junior Varsity

Quote Originally Posted by Macarthur View Post
    You are pathetic.
    Ditto to you.... just because someone has differing allegiances & doesn’t take Saggy’s crap, we are pathetic? What a stupid board this has become. Not going to waste my time here anymore. You said the correct word... pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by bigcountry View Post
    Ditto to you.... just because someone has differing allegiances & doesn’t take Saggy’s crap, we are pathetic? What a stupid board this has become. Not going to waste my time here anymore. You said the correct word... pathetic.
    Please go. I would come to this site more if I didn't have to read your tripe. Please go.

-Voltaire

All-American

A lot of guaranteed money to an aging coach on the decline.
    **<Current Month> Hot Girl of the Month**

Quote Originally Posted by Old Tiger View Post
    A lot of guaranteed money to an aging coach on the decline.
    Decline? He had a down year when he lost his starting QB in the first game. He's had double digit wins 5 straight years prior to this year. He may or may not succeed at A&M, but saying he's on a decline is just silly. And he's only 52 years old. That's not old.

-Voltaire

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by Macarthur View Post
    Decline? He had a down year when he lost his starting QB in the first game. He's had double digit wins 5 straight years prior to this year. He may or may not succeed at A&M, but saying he's on a decline is just silly. And he's only 52 years old. That's not old.
    He has regressed ever since Winston left.
    **<Current Month> Hot Girl of the Month**