Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by bigcountry View Post
    Aggie got their settled, old Mack Brown hire. Unreal they hire an older coach who was 3-5 and 6th in the ACC this year, with not near the drive of the past. But no, that sounds about right for where aggy ends up in SEC standings every year. And willing to pay $7.5 million a year for that? Only aggy could think with such stupidity & lack of fiscal responsibility. Break the bank dummies. Laughable.

Again, so fiscally stupid & irresponsible. What the hell are they thinking? On top of the $10.4 million they had to pay Sumlin to walk away, they also put out $7 million to pay off Jimbo's assistants. That crap is just not sustainable & typical of aggy irresponsibility. Just beyond dumb. An out of control spending school without ethics... well it’s called an out of control spending school without ethics. They act like they are their own country. LOL!! What a great fall is coming. Financially for sure.

Plus, they get a guy with low ethics. See how he handled Jameis Winston fiascos if you need proof. He will also cheat like crazy in recruiting. Can you say NCAA probation for ags in the future? He will not hide that crap in Texas, and plenty will be watching.

Not one bit concerned by that hire & will be fun to watch aggy hollar & cry over mediocrity while paying off that $75 million dollar salary. So dumb in so many ways. Aggy gonna aggy. I laugh.
    Wouldn't throw stones when you live in a glass house, and I'm a Longhorn fan

Junior Varsity

Quote Originally Posted by SouthTexas Lobo View Post
    Wouldn't throw stones when you live in a glass house, and I'm a Longhorn fan
    Wow... really? This thread is about A&M hire, not a Texas thread. I am well aware of our issues & want them corrected & soon. You must be quite the Longhorn fan. Wow.