• Brazosport

5 31.25%
  • Carthage

11 68.75%
    All-American

Default Brazosport vs. Carthage 6 p.m. Friday at Porter

Another good matchup

All-State

I’m picking an upset so I can look brilliant if the shocker happens.
    Rockets Never Quit!

Carthage by 35

All-State

is this at Texan Drive Stadium ? or is there a Porter stadium?

All-District

The Dawg defense will win this ball game. Most people hear about the Dawg offense and rightly so because of all of the weapons, K Ingram, D Ingram, D Bowen’s, M Kolbert, G Capps, great O line, and the list goes on.
    What most people don’t know is the Defense is one of the best the Dawgs have ever had. Over half the points scored on the Dawgs this year have come against the second teamers.
    I believe the Dawg D plays the entire game tonight and dominates.
    God Bless coaches, players, and fans.
    Let’s Go Dawgs!!!!!

All-District

Carthage by 24

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyandchrist View Post
    The Dawg defense will win this ball game. Most people hear about the Dawg offense and rightly so because of all of the weapons, K Ingram, D Ingram, D Bowen’s, M Kolbert, G Capps, great O line, and the list goes on.
    What most people don’t know is the Defense is one of the best the Dawgs have ever had. Over half the points scored on the Dawgs this year have come against the second teamers.
    I believe the Dawg D plays the entire game tonight and dominates.
    Let’s Go Dawgs!!!!!
    I'm curious - if the Dawgs have a list of offensive weapons that goes on and on,going against the weakest defense in D12,why would their defense need to play the entire game?

Stink on stink , low man wins = Ricebird football.

Quote Originally Posted by speedbump View Post
    I'm curious - if the Dawgs have a list of offensive weapons that goes on and on,going against the weakest defense in D12,why would their defense need to play the entire game?
    C&C sees everything in Dawg Red. He has no idea.
    Carthage Bulldogs

2008, 2009, 2010, 2013, 2016, 2017, 2019, 2020, 2022

9 X State Football Champs

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by oldtownag View Post
    C&C sees everything in Dawg Red. He has no idea.
    LOL Yea he gets pretty fired up. Dogs will have this wrapped up by halftime I think.

Stink on stink , low man wins = Ricebird football.

All-District

I guess I should have explained why. The Dawgs need to play hard in this game all four quarters because all the games from here on out are going to get tougher.
    The Dawgs have dominated the games this year from midway of the second quarter on. Most games, the second teamers were in midway through the third.
    I believe the defense will be the key to playing for another championship. Oldtownag is right I see Dawg Red, but this team is special and have the potential to be a great Dawg team.
    There are some outstanding teams in 4A DI this year and the Dawgs will have to play four quarters of great football to beat them.

All-American
    Blog Entries

It's all clear as bell now, C&C. I'm just glad Argyle doesn't have to give any attention to what Carthage does until it becomes absolutely necessary, LOL. We have our own mountains to climb for awhile yet.
    Yesterdays are gone forever and tomorrows may never happen, but today you have the opportunity to make a difference.

All-District

Quote Originally Posted by regaleagle View Post
    It's all clear as bell now, C&C. I'm just glad Argyle doesn't have to give any attention to what Carthage does until it becomes absolutely necessary, LOL. We have our own mountains to climb for awhile yet.
    Regaleagle, I see only one team on your side of the bracket that will be a match for Argyle. (Kennedale) As long as Argyle plays like they have been from week to week, that will be a monster of a game.
    My Dawgs just need to do what they do in the playoffs and take one team at a time.
    I hope the Dawgs and Eagles meet for the Championship, that would be a classic.
    Lets Go Dawgs!!!!!