Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    All-American
    Blog Entries

Van down to the Kennedale 28 on that completion, but only 3:38 left.
    Yesterdays are gone forever and tomorrows may never happen, but today you have the opportunity to make a difference.

All-American
    Blog Entries

Now a completion to the 2 yd line for Van.
    Yesterdays are gone forever and tomorrows may never happen, but today you have the opportunity to make a difference.

All-American
    Blog Entries

Miami goes down to Pitt and their National Playoff hopes are suddenly vanquished. Auburn and Wisconsin are licking their chops.

All-American
    Blog Entries

Van finally scores after a penalty and several plays. The kick is good.

Kennedale 35
    Van 28

2:35 left

Onside kick attempt likely coming

All-American
    Blog Entries

Onside kick is recovered by Kennedale player 4 yds before it rolls 10 yds. I think you have to kick it with more speed. Now a handoff to Knowles for a long TD run on first down. The kick is good.

Kennedale 42
    Van 28

2:29 left.....not much time expired there.

All-American
    Blog Entries

Maybe Van let him score to get the ball back.....but I doubt it......that makes no sense at all.

All-American
    Blog Entries

Kennedale intercepts long pass at their own 43 yd line to put an end to Van's hopes. Now Kennedale will kill this clock and advance to Round 3 next week.

42-28 Kennedale

Final

Letterman

Good call .com. I really wasn't sure but my judgement on the Kennedale secondary was spot on. Van will score no matter who they play but Kennedale held them to their lowest score of the year.
    As the game wore on, the QB rush and secondary clamped down. The big surprise play was the on-side kick, followed by the RB pass to a wide open receiver. The momentum shifted and I got nervous.
    I'm very proud of the way the Wildcats stayed focused to finish the game. Congratulations to Van...you will win Region II next year from what I see.