Region IV District 13 Waco La Vega, China Spring, Liberty Hill

[U]Division II
    Region I District 2 Seminole, Sweetwater
    Region II District 5 Melissa, Celina
    District 7 Gilmer, Pleasant Grove
    Region III ???
    Region IV District 13 Wimberly, Navarro
    District 15 Cuero, Sweeny
    The 8 undefeated teams in class 4a remain undefeated. Round 3 will be more competitive.

Letterman

Division I, Region II is the only bracket with District winners left. Congratulations to the runner-up and third seed teams still playing.

Letterman

Tonight's game between Kennedale and Midlothian Heritage was an emotional roller coaster of extreme highs and lows. This was the most exciting game I've witnessed in a very long time.
    I feel bad for the Jaguars' agony of defeat. This was a gut wrenching game for everyone but the game clock had to run out and unfortunately, the Jaguars had to watch with a 2 point deficit.
    Just like last year, this game would have kept on going, but the lights have to be turned off.
    Kennedale's secondary did not pan out like I thought it would. MH just took what the Wildcats gave and marched up and down the field with non-stop screen passes. There were some deep passes thrown
    but were overthrown into good coverage. Kennedale ran the ball well as usual but pulled off some good passes to keep the linebackers and secondary honest.
    Kaufman will be next and over in Region I, Argyle lost their perfect record. Man, it's been a night of hard fought games up and down the brackets. I hope I never experience that numbness of knowing we just lost and there are no more games left. Thanks Jaguars and Wildcats for one of the most thrilling games I've ever experienced.

Quote Originally Posted by bleedgreen View Post
    Tonight's game between Kennedale and Midlothian Heritage was an emotional roller coaster of extreme highs and lows. This was the most exciting game I've witnessed in a very long time.
    I feel bad for the Jaguars' agony of defeat. This was a gut wrenching game for everyone but the game clock had to run out and unfortunately, the Jaguars had to watch with a 2 point deficit.
    Just like last year, this game would have kept on going, but the lights have to be turned off.
    Kennedale's secondary did not pan out like I thought it would. MH just took what the Wildcats gave and marched up and down the field with non-stop screen passes. There were some deep passes thrown
    but were overthrown into good coverage. Kennedale ran the ball well as usual but pulled off some good passes to keep the linebackers and secondary honest.
    Kaufman will be next and over in Region I, Argyle lost their perfect record. Man, it's been a night of hard fought games up and down the brackets. I hope I never experience that numbness of knowing we just lost and there are no more games left. Thanks Jaguars and Wildcats for one of the most thrilling games I've ever experienced.
    Once Kennedale got inside the 30, I knew Tiero would nail it!! strongest leg I’ve seen all year

"THE HARDER YOU WORK, THE HARDER IT IS TO SURRENDER"-VL

2013, 2015, 2016 3ADL FF Champ jason's Avatar

Division I, Region II is the only bracket with District winners left. Congratulations to the runner-up and third seed teams still playing.
    Stephenville won their district out in D1 Region 1.

Letterman

Don't mess with the cat.
    It appears the Kaufman game is going to the STAR on Friday at 7:30
    Last edited by bleedgreen; 12-02-2017 at 12:52 PM.

Letterman

Yes sir. Sorry 'bout that. The Jackets beat their old nemesis Abilene Wylie. That was a game I saw and it looks like the momentum keeps building.
    Some new names are rising to the top. Good luck against Hirschi.

Letterman

The two dark horses made known early in the first round are still playing in Region I. That should be a good game to travel to.

Letterman

Only 8 teams left in each Division: Do the undefeated teams move on?
    Argyle was bumped along with Midlothian Heritage.

Waco La Vega 13-0
    West Orange Stark 11-0
    Carthage 13-0
    Cuero 12-0
    Pleasant Grove 13-0
    Graham 13-0

Blog Entries

Only 8 teams left in each Division: Do the undefeated teams move on?
    Argyle was bumped along with Midlothian Heritage.

Waco La Vega 13-0
    West Orange Stark 11-0
    Carthage 13-0
    Cuero 12-0
    Pleasant Grove 13-0
    Graham 13-0
    I believe La Vega, Cuero and Pleasant Grove are the only three teams that will have their undefeated seasons in jeapordy this week. WOS, Carthage and Graham should all cruise to the next round.
    STEPHENVILLE YELLOWJACKET FOOTBALL
    STATE CHAMPS 1993, 1994, 1998, 1999, 2012, 2021

STEPHENVILLE HONEYBEE SOCCER
    STATE CHAMPS 2017, 2019

Letterman

(1) West Orange Stark has a winning streak on the line. Wimberley will have a say in that.
    (2) Pleasant Grove is trying to make a name for itself after defeating Graham (handily).
    (3) Carthage plays Waco La Vega.
    (4) La Vega plays Carthage
    These are the four undefeated teams still standing.
    Which team will suffer the agony of defeat? Remember, you can only bet on the horses in Texas.
    Don't Mess With the CAT

Quote Originally Posted by hollywood View Post
    I believe La Vega, Cuero and Pleasant Grove are the only three teams that will have their undefeated seasons in jeapordy this week. WOS, Carthage and Graham should all cruise to the next round.
    You really have WOS cruising past Wimbo? WOS hasn't cruised past anyone since the first round of the playoffs. Speaking of cruising though....
    Atlanta Rabbits
    District Champs: 41, 45, 46, 47, 49, 50, 51, 53, 54, 57, 64, 66, 68, 70, 77, 78, 90, 91, 92, 94, 95, 98, 99, 01, 02, 03, 06
    Bi-District Champs: 48, 64, 77, 92, 94, 95, 98, 99, 01, 02, 03, 06, 12, 13, 14, 15
    Area Champs: 92, 94, 99, 03, 14, 15
    Regional Champs: 64, 92, 94, 99, 02, 03, 14, 15
    QF, SF Champs: 94, 03
    State Champs: 03