Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Correa!!

All-American

Nervewrecking to watch

Damn....

Springer!!

All-American
    Blog Entries

Just get the win......whatever it takes. It's been a great game to watch.
    Yesterdays are gone forever and tomorrows may never happen, but today you have the opportunity to make a difference.

All-American
    Blog Entries

A World Series full of homers.
    Yesterdays are gone forever and tomorrows may never happen, but today you have the opportunity to make a difference.

All-American
    Blog Entries

Is everybody on each team gonna hit one???

Astros win!

What a game!

All-American
    Blog Entries

The ball just flies in that ballpark......what Correa said. AND.....we are never out of it......he said that too.

All-American
    Blog Entries

They are calling it "the best World Series game ever". It was definitely the best one I've ever seen, and I've been watching them for over 50 yrs. That includes the 60's era with the Yankees.......that era was just great in baseball.

All-American
    Blog Entries

Astros fans will be going beserk at the park Friday......the atmosphere will be absolutely electrified and electrifried.

Incredible game. Can't wait to see what LMJ can do in game 3

All-American
    Blog Entries

My Dad took us to the Astrodome in that 2nd yr.....1966. I was 12 and my Dad was the manager of our Little League team.....the Yankees. He helped form the program in Goliad and get it started. There were 4 teams......Yankees, Red Sox, Tigers, and Rebels. Our Yankees team won the championship every year for 8 yrs......he turned it over to others when I finished at age 12. I was the youngest of 3 sons and started at age 4 as the bat boy. The summer of 1966 was my last year in Little League......and my dream of watching the Astros play in the Astrodome came true.

All-American
    Blog Entries

I guess you can say my brothers and I have been fans all of our lives of the Colt 45's turned Astros. We grew up playing baseball and played all the sports all the way thru high school. I now know how fortunate and exciting my life has been compared to most others. GO STROS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by regaleagle View Post
    I guess you can say my brothers and I have been fans all of our lives of the Colt 45's turned Astros. We grew up playing baseball and played all the sports all the way thru high school. I now know how fortunate and exciting my life has been compared to most others. GO STROS!!!
    Weren't you a rangers fan last year? -_-