Junior Varsity

Default Why Sweetwater for Homecoming???

Why would Fort Stockton pick to have their Homecoming game against Sweetwater? Why not have it against Pecos or Lamesa if they are going to have it during district play? I would much rather have Homecoming during a non-district week than a district week anyway. But if the administration said they had to have it during district crap don't pick Sweetwater!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jockcity33 View Post
    Why would Fort Stockton pick to have their Homecoming game against Sweetwater? Why not have it against Pecos or Lamesa if they are going to have it during district play? I would much rather have Homecoming during a non-district week than a district week anyway. But if the administration said they had to have it during district crap don't pick Sweetwater!!!
    That is unusual to have it in the middle of district play. For Sweetwater, it is usually the last home non-district game.

Hitting the road your way soon...it has been a few years since I have been to Stockton.
    http://bbs.texasdownlow.com/vb/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=5730&dateline=1504932  518

Junior Varsity

I am not in Stockton any longer, this is my 3rd year to be gone. Safe Travels