View Poll Results: Going to be lopsided, I know..but, polls are fun!

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • Midlothian Heritage Jaguars

4 57.14%
  • Alvarado Indians

3 42.86%

Default Midlothian Heritage (6-0) @ Alvarado (1-5)

The Jaguars travel to Alvarado to continue their quest for greatness against the Indians Friday night. How on earth will can the Indians compete with the explosive Jags? Add the fact, that the Indians go in with a soph. QB, making his 2nd start on Varsity. Last week, in his debut, he went 5 for 8 passing with 150 yds. 3 tds. and 0 int's...but, that was against Ranchview..this week, its top 10 ranked Heritage!! Now, we did welcome back one of our outstanding RBs last week, he's been out since early August, and on limited carries, managed 94 yards, coupled with our speed back, who chipped in another 184 yards on the grid. Our OLine started the year off with no varsity experience, a line lead by my son..who was moved from TE to strong tackle a week prior to first game of season. The Indians went 0-5 in nondistrict..so, we ain't going to get much respect going into games against top ranked teams such as the Jags. I have seen the Jags on video, 4 of thier last 6 games, in their entirety, and i can say, they have an impressive vertices passing game, a good running game, and their defense is solid...but, I'm not skeert.. I have an idea how the Indians will compete, and my son has developed, along with his linemates, very well..I'm biased of course..we are 1-5, and we are against the wall, so..wish us luck!!

"THE HARDER YOU WORK, THE HARDER IT IS TO SURRENDER"-VL

All-American

What has happened to Alvarado?
    Originally posted by Ranger Mom
    Umm...what is a sweet beaver??
    the best kind???

Quote Originally Posted by lostaussie View Post
    a lot of "young" team mistakes, at critical times during games..we growing though!

All-American
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by lostaussie View Post
    A tough schedule early is definitely another consideration.....it has to have helped this young team to mature right when district play begins, huh? I don't look for a blowout in this game, folks.....I think the Indians will give those Midlothian Jags plenty of grief on the gridiron on glory Friday night. I know Alvarado has too much pride to just "roll over" at this stage of the season. Besides, the game is at home in Alvarado and it's a very BIG game for them. Hopefully, the Indians will catch the Jags overconfident and not totally prepared. I'm pulling for the underdog in this one......send up some smoke signals, LOL.
    Yesterdays are gone forever and tomorrows may never happen, but today you have the opportunity to make a difference.

talking to son..i have a good feeling..

They have greatly improved each game, against some stout defensive fronts..and they "won't back down" tonite!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk