This is the District 4 Region I D-1 opener for both teams following an open week for both teams. Obviously Argyle is favored and will be playing in front of a home crowd this week for only the 2nd time this season. Looks like Decatur's starting qb Wilson Hicks is healthy and had no problem playing in the game against Bridgeport a couple of weeks ago after leaving the game with an injury against Stephenville. Decatur does have some weapons offensively and have been averaging 40 pts/game. I'm not so sure if their defense will be able to stop the offensive onslaught that this year's Argyle Eagles will bring to the field. Argyle has a very good defense as well, so it appears Decatur will need to rely upon some turnovers to keep this game close. We will see how their offense performs against the Argyle defense this week. Decatur has a good team, and should finish no worse than 2 losses in district play this year. I'm looking forward to seeing Argyle play again......they haven't had but one home game all year.