Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    All-American

Aggies lucked out over Arkansas

Junior Varsity

Quote Originally Posted by Saggy Aggie View Post
    I am aware of the current rule, but it wasn't applicable when I applied, so thank you for proving my point once again. Your comment was related to me being accepted, thus the rules at the time of the acceptance (2008) would apply..... not the current rules. We're not talking about 2017 rules, genius. Your comment is still invalid. Even if I had graduated later, I was better than top 6% anyways.

Top 6% would get you automatic admittance now but shitloads of other students will get in as well.

It's easy to get into any public school in Texas as long as you're not a moron. Once again, I wouldn't expect you to understand that. Seeing as how I'm the one who actually went to college among the 2 of us, I can actually speak from experience.

I'm still waiting to see something other than your Tshirt.
    Are you kidding me? Now you want to act like we were talking about 2008? Really? Yeah, let's completely negate that I just set your ass straight on UT admissions requirements. What an absolute arrogant individual you are. Unreal really. Oh, we are going to try & talk our way out of the argument by bringing up when you were being admitted. Really? Laughable. You are a typical thick-headed aggy, that can admit no wrong to anything. Your mouth controls you...not your brain. I don't associate with your kind & have no idea why I have ever wasted my time talking or arguing to such a person. You rubbed me wrong the very first post I ever read from you, & got reeled in for some reason. I knew better than respond to a thick head, but you needed to be put in your place.

I mean you're absolutely a "run your mouth, know-it-all", that I'm officially done with. If you think you are well received always on this board because you post so much, think again. Honestly, many wish you would take a break & shut up for a while. I know several that simply have had enough of your arrogance. From this moment forward I will completely ignore your ass. If I post, I will post my points, but will not interact to your ignorance in any way. It will be like you don't even exist on this board for me, for I will not quote and/or respond at all to you, only post to the thread itself. You have no reasoning whatsoever, so why would anyone argue or interact with such arrogance? This last response of yours took the cake & made me realize what maturity level I was dealing with. Not worth it. It's like arguing with a stump.

You know, you wonder some times why a board has gotten less followers and such, and then you look at immature posters like yourself that try to own the board with their non-stop drivel and you begin to see why. This particular side, the college & pro board has completely gotten dead. I see why now. People get tired of an arrogant mouth dominating a board and finally have enough. I see now what other former posters I have known have understood for awhile. It just isn't worth it. I got were I rarely came over here, but lately thought I would give it another shot. But your cockiness & know-it-all stupidity still reigns over here & I'm done with it. You honestly never shut up, & have the maturity of a 9 year old.

More than likely, some day you are going to look over here & very few folks are going to be over here. They are going to realize there are more important things to spend time on. You can post all you want, & can get a kick out of hearing yourself talk then. Not sure who you will argue with. I am one that will not read your drivel anymore, nor quote & respond to a thing you say. I have absolutely no respect for your kind, so will simply post at my lesisure & completely ignore your cocky ass. Ignoring your kind can only make for a more enjoyable experience, if & when I come back over here. But arguing with a conceited stump head?... not worth my time. And if you want to see a copy of this UT diploma I earned, you name the place & time. Otherwise, good riddance.

All-American

Well said Big Country

Quote Originally Posted by bigcountry View Post
    Are you kidding me? Now you want to act like we were talking about 2008? Really? Yeah, let's completely negate that I just set your ass straight on UT admissions requirements. What an absolute arrogant individual you are. Unreal really. Oh, we are going to try & talk our way out of the argument by bringing up when you were being admitted. Really? Laughable. You are a typical thick-headed aggy, that can admit no wrong to anything. Your mouth controls you...not your brain. I don't associate with your kind & have no idea why I have ever wasted my time talking or arguing to such a person. You rubbed me wrong the very first post I ever read from you, & got reeled in for some reason. I knew better than respond to a thick head, but you needed to be put in your place.

I mean you're absolutely a "run your mouth, know-it-all", that I'm officially done with. If you think you are well received always on this board because you post so much, think again. Honestly, many wish you would take a break & shut up for a while. I know several that simply have had enough of your arrogance. From this moment forward I will completely ignore your ass. If I post, I will post my points, but will not interact to your ignorance in any way. It will be like you don't even exist on this board for me, for I will not quote and/or respond at all to you, only post to the thread itself. You have no reasoning whatsoever, so why would anyone argue or interact with such arrogance? This last response of yours took the cake & made me realize what maturity level I was dealing with. Not worth it. It's like arguing with a stump.

You know, you wonder some times why a board has gotten less followers and such, and then you look at immature posters like yourself that try to own the board with their non-stop drivel and you begin to see why. This particular side, the college & pro board has completely gotten dead. I see why now. People get tired of an arrogant mouth dominating a board and finally have enough. I see now what other former posters I have known have understood for awhile. It just isn't worth it. I got were I rarely came over here, but lately thought I would give it another shot. But your cockiness & know-it-all stupidity still reigns over here & I'm done with it. You honestly never shut up, & have the maturity of a 9 year old.

More than likely, some day you are going to look over here & very few folks are going to be over here. They are going to realize there are more important things to spend time on. You can post all you want, & can get a kick out of hearing yourself talk then. Not sure who you will argue with. I am one that will not read your drivel anymore, nor quote & respond to a thing you say. I have absolutely no respect for your kind, so will simply post at my lesisure & completely ignore your cocky ass. Ignoring your kind can only make for a more enjoyable experience, if & when I come back over here. But arguing with a conceited stump head?... not worth my time. And if you want to see a copy of this UT diploma I earned, you name the place & time. Otherwise, good riddance.
    Too long so didnt really get past the first couple sentences... but yeah... you were directly referring to my acceptance, thus the rules at the time of that acceptance would apply...... Even you can understand that?

But yeah, send a copy of your fake diploma or drive it by my house. Happy to send my address by PM if you're not full of it. I wont hold my breath though

Quote Originally Posted by Scoop27 View Post
    Well said Big Country
    Haha goddamn, even scoop is talking sh*t to me now. I have reached a new level. Excellent

All-District

This thread is hilarious.

Two posters who claim to have graduated from Texas (one who wrote for a newspaper), and neither one can write above an 8th grade level.

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by Weebe View Post
    This thread is hilarious.

Two posters who claim to have graduated from Texas (one who wrote for a newspaper), and neither one can write above an 8th grade level.
    Further proof that they did indeed graduate....