Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bay City

7 58.33%
  • Cameron

5 41.67%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    All-American

Default Week 4- Cameron Yoe (1-2) at Bay City (2-0)

A long haul for the Yoemen

Long haul for sure. Bay City is off to a nice start to this season with wins over Bellville and Sweeny. They may not be beating El Campo, but should be in that conversation for the 2-4 spots in the district.

Cameron's defense is playing well - they just need to get the offense going. I'll take the Yoemen by 3 scores.

I'll take BC by 7

All-American

Bay City by 10

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by Yoe_09 View Post
    Long haul for sure. Bay City is off to a nice start to this season with wins over Bellville and Sweeny. They may not be beating El Campo, but should be in that conversation for the 2-4 spots in the district.

Cameron's defense is playing well - they just need to get the offense going. I'll take the Yoemen by 3 scores.
    They have a decent selection of tents at Walmart. You know - in case you bet the farm on that prediction.

Stink on stink , low man wins = Ricebird football.

All-American

Yoemen by three scores is a little rich for my blood. It may happen, but I wouldn't put anything on that line. Look, I think Cameron is going to be just fine when it's all said and done this year. I think they'll be playing into December for sure. But I also think they could be 1-3 come Friday evening.

But kudos to Cameron for putting together a great pre-district schedule. The Yoemen are going to be hardened by the time the second season rolls around.
    Texas Forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoe_09 View Post

I agree, Cameron by a bunch!

Quote Originally Posted by Bosqueville View Post
    Bay City by 10
    Cameron beat Bellville 40 - 14 and Bay City beat Bellville by only one point 35 - 34, so can't see picking Bay City over Cameron.

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by Old QB View Post
    Cameron beat Bellville 40 - 14 and Bay City beat Bellville by only one point 35 - 34, so can't see picking Bay City over Cameron.
    IF it was that easy they wouldn't play the games.

Stink on stink , low man wins = Ricebird football.

Quote Originally Posted by Old QB View Post
    Yeah because that's how it always works

All-American
    Blog Entries

Methinks Bay City will be up to the task and give Cameron all they can handle......and then some. Let's try another squeaker this week by Bay City......something like 31-29.
    Yesterdays are gone forever and tomorrows may never happen, but today you have the opportunity to make a difference.

Damn regal..... 30-29 BC....

All-State

Quote Originally Posted by speedbump View Post
    IF it was that easy they wouldn't play the games.
    Yeah, what he said....
    Rockets Never Quit!

All-State

Quote Originally Posted by regaleagle View Post
    Methinks Bay City will be up to the task and give Cameron all they can handle......and then some. Let's try another squeaker this week by Bay City......something like 31-29.
    What he said too....
    Rockets Never Quit!

Congrats to Bay City. They deserved to win this football game. Cameron simply cannot win games by digging themselves the holes that they are getting themselves in to. Back-to-back turnovers on the opening drives, which led to some wide open receivers down the field.