Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
    All-American
    Blog Entries

Great play and great catch by USC.....but the ground helps to control it....so they call it incomplete.
    Yesterdays are gone forever and tomorrows may never happen, but today you have the opportunity to make a difference.

Long FG attempt coming up....

All-American
    Blog Entries

I've really enjoyed this game.....it's been a pleasure watching the Horns give USC trouble, haha
    Yesterdays are gone forever and tomorrows may never happen, but today you have the opportunity to make a difference.

Ball game....

Great game.

All-American
    Blog Entries

Best college game of the season so far......USC wins it on that field goal......but Texas was on the 1 yd line when the strip occurred.....let's not forget that!!!

All-American
    Blog Entries

USC won on the scoreboard.....but Texas won in the viewers hearts for sure.

All-American
    Blog Entries

Not much else to say.......a valiant effort by both teams riddled with penalties on the line and great defense.

All-American

Refs were terrrible and missed several pass interference calls
    Wont give any credit to USC
    Horns deserved this win not the crappy Trojans

All-American
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Scoop27 View Post
    Refs were terrrible and missed several pass interference calls
    Wont give any credit to USC
    Horns deserved this win not the crappy Trojans
    I'm here to second that nomination, Scoop.....throw the refs to the lions.

Quote Originally Posted by regaleagle View Post
    Orange lights in Austin tonight......what a win.....on the road!!!!
    Lol...

Junior Varsity

Quote Originally Posted by Saggy Aggie View Post
    Lol...
    Here's the laugh. Go back & look at your prediction of this game? 56-0? How does that prediction look this morning? It looks like a prediction that came from an absolute dumb_ _ _!! Texas showed me plenty last night. We have fight & the program is well on it's way. Playing a freshman QB in only his second start & all but have the #4 team beat? Promising. The officiating killed us at major points in the game... tons of no-calls that were reflective of a complete homer job (PAC 12 refs wouldn't you know). That kind of crap is just ruining college football.

Only worry, Beck is going to have to show some offensive identity. Poor offensive scheme for the most part, with our best offense coming from keen improvision by Sam making plays. Never established a running game. Partly due to an offensive line still sub-standard. That will slowly get corrected by recruiting. Get your horns up, I saw fight like I have not seen at Texas in awhile. The program is on the upswing & recruits know it. That just helps the cause of bringing this program back sooner. Bright future.

Lol, the 56-0 was just a copy of last weeks score. Thought you would be smart enough to figure that out. Apparently not.

I see not much has changed in the last couple years at Texas. You guys are apparently still in the business of moral victories.

Junior Varsity

Quote Originally Posted by Saggy Aggie View Post
    Lol, the 56-0 was just a copy of last weeks score. Thought you would be smart enough to figure that out. Apparently not.

I see not much has changed in the last couple years at Texas. You guys are apparently still in the business of moral victories.
    Did you watch the USC game to make such stupid statements? We play the #4 team in the country to two OT's, with a 2nd start freshman, have them down by 3 with under a minute, & you make stupid, broad statements like "not much has changed"? You really aren't very bright are you little ag? It really would be best if we truly just ignored your ass from now on. You bring nothing but aggy dumb, aggy biased bullshiet to the table. Keep thinking what you're thinking... as we continue to build under Herman.

The good news, it doesn't really matter what a dense aggy like yourself thinks, as recruiting is all Herman needs now to continue the momentum (current #2 class nationally & more great recruits to come) & finish the plan. And the recruits ARE seeing legitimate CHANGE at Texas. Ask USC if they saw something out of this Texas team. Their head coach mentioned it in no uncertain terms. Texas is on the way back. I know that is hard for an aggy Homer like yourself to swallow, but too bad. And to compete like that on national tv.... great benefits are on the way. Hook'Em. (76-35-7)

USC sucks lol

I don't know if USC sucks, but I can tell you this, they are not the #4 team in the nation. USC looked pathetic. I will give UT credit because I didn't think they could keep it within 3 TDs. One thing UT fans can look to is that the team appeared to show some fight, finally.

However, I would caution UT fans about getting ahead of yourself. We all thought UT was back last year when they beat a highly overrated ND team last year. Let's not forget this USC team beat a very overrated Stanford team that just got whipped by SDSU. I think UT showed some good things, but there needs to be some patience.
    Judge a man by his questions rather than by his answers.

-Voltaire