All-American
    Blog Entries

Default Hurricane Harvey Damages

Just wanted to let everybody know that my roofing company will be tarping and replacing roofs in the Goliad, Victoria, Refugio, Cuero, and Beeville areas from the recent hurricane. We will help you crosscheck your claim adjustment to make sure it is correct......they make mistakes.......sometimes by design and sometimes it's just an inexperienced adjuster. The name of my roofing company is Regal Roofs & Exteriors......I've been doing roofs in Texas for 28 yrs. I will set up an office either in Goliad or Victoria......Goliad is more central to all the damages in those surrounding counties.....it's 30 minutes drive from there to all of them. I'm a 1973 graduate of Goliad High School.....Grrr....Eat Em Up Tigers!!! You can pm me here and I will give you my cell number, or you can go online and find us. I have two roofing crews and and a carpentry/light construction crew for interior and exterior damages like sheetrock, paint, fencing, decks and patios, siding, windows......that sort of stuff. If you live in Ingleside, Rockport, Portland, Sinton or one of these other areas......let me know and I will try to help you as well.
    Yesterdays are gone forever and tomorrows may never happen, but today you have the opportunity to make a difference.

Ck PM Regal. Small world.
    YnoT us?