Thread: A&M vs UCLA

Default A&M vs UCLA

Wow....

Junior Varsity

Wonder where Saggy Aggie is? I'd love to hear his thoughts..... With his cocky comment yesterday...he and the rest of his cocky aggy fraternity is getting EXACTLY what they deserve. Good dose of humility. And by the way, good luck with changing coaches and what it does for your program. We have gone thru it and it is not fun. But, sit back, Tom Herman is going NOWHERE, and when he keeps recruiting lights out and gets HIS athletes, UT football will be put back on the map. NO DOUBT IN MY MIND. Besides, it has to be UT that gets it done....after all, we are the last team in Texas to win a NCAA title in football, and will have to be the next. Herman just needs time. Book it. Take that to the bank. This UCLA/aggie game took the sting off the weekend. I have a huge smile tonight. HUGE SMILE.

I'm here regardless of whether a&m or Texas win or lose. You don't have to worry about me going anywhere.

This was comical to me. We all saw it coming. Yeah that was embarrassing but I predicted a&m to lose by 3 scores anyways so meh

Junior Varsity

Quote Originally Posted by Saggy Aggie View Post
    I'm here regardless of whether a&m or Texas win or lose. You don't have to worry about me going anywhere.

This was comical to me. We all saw it coming. Yeah that was embarrassing but I predicted a&m to lose by 3 scores anyways so meh
    I don't frequent this board because it is lacking the fun or the traffic it once was and there are lots of other boards, but let me assure you one thing I AM GOING NOWHERE either. Especially when it comes to countering your crap talk. And you have done plenty thru the years. You can eat a good dose of humble pie tonight little aggy. Enjoy the bitter taste.

Lol, you didn't get the point. The point is you only show up when a&m loses due to your obsession with a&m. I post year round

All-American

What a game and choke by the Aggies-Sumlin proved why he shouldn't be coaching

Junior Varsity

Lol, you didn't get the point. The point is you only show up when a&m loses due to your obsession with a&m. I post year round
    And who started this shiet? Came over to the UM-UT thread & started your jab. Why don't you do us all a favor & shut the hell up little aggie turd.

But got just what you deserved, sticking your Barney Fife chest out, only to watch your beloved ags blow a 44-10 lead, & get a good dose of humble pie. It could not have worked out any better. Still smiling.

How do you blow a 44-10 lead in the 3rd? Only from the team from Collie Station coached by bumbling Stumblin could pull that off. Just laughable.

I just asked where you were, because you only show up when it comes to A&M. You dont have anything to say about the team that you're a tshirt fan of. You only seem to want to talk about a&m

Junior Varsity

I just asked where you were, because you only show up when it comes to A&M. You dont have anything to say about the team that you're a tshirt fan of. You only seem to want to talk about a&m
    I really had no intentions of coming back over here. I prefer other boards. But the little aggy punk had to start his usual shiet, only to have it backfire. Karma is a bitch. Eat that humble pie & good luck from here with all the national backlash started by your stupid regent running his mouth. He must be kin to you... so often putting your foot in your mouth. I have some good advice. Shut up for awhile.

Lol, did you throw your trash on the field too?

Junior Varsity

Lol, did you throw your trash on the field too?
    Have you gotten your new shirt with the new aggie emblem after the blown 34 point lead? Only an aggie program could pull that one off...hahaha!!!

You just can't stop talking about a&m. Your infatuation is remarkable