Thread: Jk Dobbins

Default Jk Dobbins

Went off for Ohio St yesterday.

29 carries for 181 yards..... freshman out of Lagrange starting for the buckeyes....

Junior Varsity

Kid is a beast! Didn't get to see him last year due to his injury when we faced them. After seeing him play the other day it probably a good thing!

Jump cut @ 1:55...

All-American

It is so great to see JK doing what JK does again! Missing his senior season after a broken ankle on the first play of the 2016 season was not only a huge disappointment for JK but the rest of community and many here on this board as well. I am not really too surprised to see him set a record for a starting freshman rb at OSU Thursday. We all new how special he is and now the rest of the nation gets to see his magic at OSU. It will be interesting to see who gets the starting role next week when OSU meets OU in what will be the big game of the week.

Quote Originally Posted by Pudlugger View Post
    It is so great to see JK doing what JK does again! Missing his senior season after a broken ankle on the first play of the 2016 season was not only a huge disappointment for JK but the rest of community and many here on this board as well. I am not really too surprised to see him set a record for a starting freshman rb at OSU Thursday. We all new how special he is and now the rest of the nation gets to see his magic at OSU. It will be interesting to see who gets the starting role next week when OSU meets OU in what will be the big game of the week.
    I remember seeing that play last year at Liberty Hill and thinking "maybe he won't be a factor in this game" but had no idea of the extent of the injury.
    He is performing as I would have expected after seeing him in HS. Good for him.

Although Mike Weber is still in Columbus, it looks like JK has leap frogged him on the depth chart and secured the feature back spot.

He has been named on preseason Doak Walker, Walter Camp, and Heisman watchlists....

This kid is going to be fun to watch this year. Just hope this Urban Meyer situation doesn’t affect people’s opinion of him by association (i.e cloud over the whole program)

Junior Varsity

I doubt it will. Can’t wait to watch his progress at the next level and hopefully beyond.

Junior Varsity

Just read on espn that he is the 23rd best college prayer. He will have a heck of a sophomore year.

Averaged over 100 ypg last year as 2nd string with only 13 carries per game. He’s legit