Default Sideline to Sideline Week 1 Show

All-American

Just checking in to see if you guys are alright. Seemed like a lot of Celina love in this show. Wanted to make sure you guys were feeling OK.
    Texas Forever.

Quote Originally Posted by d0tc0m View Post
    Just checking in to see if you guys are alright. Seemed like a lot of Celina love in this show. Wanted to make sure you guys were feeling OK.
    Im feeling a lil hungover but other than that im good. Ill be in Celina all decked out in orange tomorrow night.....

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by Gsquared View Post
    Im feeling a lil hungover but other than that im good. Ill be in Celina all decked out in orange tomorrow night.....
    Wish I was there to buy you a dog or two and a side of banana pudding. Hope the Celina faithful treat you right while you're there. I won't be at the game, obviously, or be able to listen to it, so I look forward to hearing/reading a report from you on how the Bobcats look!

Enjoy your stay with the ol' Orange and White!
    Texas Forever.

Quote Originally Posted by d0tc0m View Post
    Wish I was there to buy you a dog or two and a side of banana pudding. Hope the Celina faithful treat you right while you're there. I won't be at the game, obviously, or be able to listen to it, so I look forward to hearing/reading a report from you on how the Bobcats look!

Enjoy your stay with the ol' Orange and White!
    Always enjoy a game in Celina. Ill give you a report next week!

Texans by 2 tds.. lol You guys are not keeping up.
    The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have..... Vince Lombardi