View Poll Results: Who ya got?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • Wimberley

11 73.33%
  • Fredericksburg

4 26.67%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Wimberley (4-0) @ Fredericksburg (4-0)

Wimberley travels to Battlin Billie land on Friday (7:30). Both teams undefeated. One common opponent: Lampasas.
    Texans won 52-17, Billies 27-13.
    I got a feeling this will be a dominating performance all around for the Texans. Wimberley!!
    The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have..... Vince Lombardi

All-American
    Blog Entries

Not sure how good Fredericksburg is this year, but they are undefeated so far. I still look for Wimberley to win this one....even though it will be at Fred's place. I don't look for an easy win, however.
    Yesterdays are gone forever and tomorrows may never happen, but today you have the opportunity to make a difference.

All-American

Fredericksburg QB transferred from China Spring this summer. He's a stud. But I think Wimberley has more quality athletes.

Junior Varsity

Quote Originally Posted by Bosqueville View Post
    Fredericksburg QB transferred from China Spring this summer. He's a stud. But I think Wimberley has more quality athletes.
    The Fred QB was impressive against Navarro in our scrimmage. Idk if that's saying much as our secondary was still finding its self at that point lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Bosqueville View Post
    Believe #12 (a Sr.) Flannery is still the starting QB. From what I have seen Price has been a workhorse at rb. They have been known to rotate QBs.
    Last edited by Tejastrue; 09-24-2017 at 07:42 PM.

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by Tejastrue View Post
    Believe #12 (a Sr.) Flannery is still the starting QB. From what I have seen Price has been a workhorse at rb. They have been known to rotate QBs.
    You're probably right but he's a stud regardless.

No doubt

All-District

Fred beat Burnet 56-7???!?!?!

Blog Entries

I'll pick the Texans. If Kurt Jones said the Billies are good, better believe it. This could be a good game. Good luck
    STEPHENVILLE YELLOWJACKET FOOTBALL
    STATE CHAMPS 1993, 1994, 1998, 1999, 2012, 2021

STEPHENVILLE HONEYBEE SOCCER
    STATE CHAMPS 2017, 2019

All-American
    Blog Entries

Shazaam!! I sure would like to see this one, for sure. Two very good undefeated Central Texas teams with some good athletes on the field going at it to remain unbeaten. This one is gonna be a battle and action-packed. I think the Texans will be tested tonight by these Battlin' Billies in their home stadium.......gonna be a packed house, I'm certain. Coach Moffett has been very effective installing his program over in Fred.....I think he's had about 3 or 4 yrs now to develop it. I'm taking the Texans in a close one.......by a touchdown or less.......but would not be surprised to see the Billies in the mild upset. This will be a great measuring stick for both clubs going into district play next week to expose some areas that may need some attention against good competition. Have a great time Tejastrue.
    Yesterdays are gone forever and tomorrows may never happen, but today you have the opportunity to make a difference.

All-District

Quote Originally Posted by rb585 View Post
    Fred beat Burnet 56-7???!?!?!
    Just noticed that PP has Llano a 12-point favorite over Burnet. What in the world has happened to Burnet???

All-District
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tejastrue View Post
    Canyon Lake and Boerne will test the Billies as well, if Canyon Lake can improve that passing game they'll be hard to stop. Yes, Weeks is course to be a D1 recruit IMO. He's got the height, smart play, makes plays with his feet when needed, extended passing plays, and throws a dart. If given time...he can pick a defense apart. His O line has done a good job of keeping him clean along with sticky hand receivers that run good routes.

All-District
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by rb585 View Post
    Just noticed that PP has Llano a 12-point favorite over Burnet. What in the world has happened to Burnet???
    Bad day?