Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Letterman

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne View Post
    I'm really impressed with Argyle so far. I know it's only scrimmages, but this could be the best team Argyle has suited up since 13. Just my opinion, please don't shoot.
    I think it's too early to tell. They scrimmaged two teams that aren't that good (Denton is young with new coaching staff and Cleburne is predicted to come in 6th in an 8 team district). Let's see how Saturday goes.

Practice Squad

Saw both of them
    Annnnnnd??????? What did you see. I haven't seen them.

Junior Varsity

Argyle has a pretty explosive offense. Duel threat QB, 2 headed monster out of the back field and a couple of fast receivers that just blow by the DB's . The offensive line is no where near the size of past lines, but they are very talented. Defense is smaller than usual, but very fast. DB's have 6+ interceptions thru 2 scrimmages. Argyle runs a very fast pace offense and it has taken a toll on both 5a teams they scrimmaged. The Eagles are not perfect, but with that coaching staff they are fixable.

Practice Squad

Argyle has a pretty explosive offense. Duel threat QB, 2 headed monster out of the back field and a couple of fast receivers that just blow by the DB's . The offensive line is no where near the size of past lines, but they are very talented. Defense is smaller than usual, but very fast. DB's have 6+ interceptions thru 2 scrimmages. Argyle runs a very fast pace offense and it has taken a toll on both 5a teams they scrimmaged. The Eagles are not perfect, but with that coaching staff they are fixable.
    Thanks for the update Wayne.