What a game last night featuring Texas West out of San Antonio McAllister Park vs River Ridge, La. It was a see-saw battle back and forth, but Texas West put up 7 runs in the top of the 5th to go ahead 19-13. You can see a replay of this game on the Longhorn Network at many different timeslots tomorrow before the final airs at 6 pm on ESPN2.

We will have an all-Texas final tomorrow night for the Southwest Region. Lufkin is Texas East playing San Antonio McAllister Park, Texas West in a winner take all to advance to Williamsport for the Little League World Series. Lufkin staged a huge comeback when these teams met in the first game to overcome a 7-run deficit late. It looks like there is no favored team, but a Texas team will be going to the LLWS again this season. I'm putting my money on Lufkin.......they look mighty good and I think they have better pitching when they need it. Lufkin is the only team to beat McAllister Park in the regional.....it was a double elimination tournament. Lufkin has yet to lose a game, but Texas West had them on the ropes before they exploded for 7 runs to win late.