Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Prayers needed I know this does not belong here since football started but

My youngest son Matt is about to have his 1st child. A boy. Brandi and he went to the doctor yesterday and half of unborn Hudson's heart is not functioning. When he is delivered in October at Children's Hospital in Dallas he will be taken immediately to open heart surgery to repair it. Hudson needs your prayers as well as Mom and Dad who are devastated at this news. This will be most likely my last grandson. That will give me 13 in all counting step grandchildren which I count as mine.

Thanks in advance. We are believing God for a miracle before birth for "Hud" (like the old Paul Newman movie). As some of you might or might not know I was diagnosed with inoperable brain cancer that attached to my optic nerve when I was 3 years old. My parents were told I would not make it to 5 years old. Tomorrow I am 61. God is still on the throne today as he was back then. The cancer was gone with no medical treatment before I was 4 years old. I only have peripheral vision in my right eye and a lazy right eye due to the damage done. But I am still here.
    Last edited by bobcat1; 08-08-2017 at 07:58 PM.