Well......I'm not really back living IN Argyle, but very closeby. I moved back to the area last month.....I'm living in Corinth.....just south of Denton. It's the home of the Ryan Raiders......so look out folks. Seems like everywhere I live the local team wins. I totally expect both Ryan and Argyle to win anyway.......but maybe they'll both win their way to back to Jerryworld this year. Denton Guyer is also next door on the other side of 35, and they are in 6A. So it looks like we have 4A, 5A, and 6A possibilities this year......but not so much for Guyer this season, I think. I guess Ponder would be the closest 3A to me, Huh? I think they have a football team now......maybe their 2nd or 3rd year??? I'll have to look them up in FNF. I hear Gunter may be a force this season too. Anyhoo......I sure am glad to be back home......it feels good. Denton County has been my home for 20 yrs of my adult life......just to let everybody know. GO EAGLES!!! GET "EM RAIDERS!!! There's a definite smell in the air.....Texas High School Football is here!!!