All-State

Default LH - Alvarado Scrimmage

Watching the scripted portion of the scrimmage vs the Live Quarters was night and day for Liberty Hill. My Son had his hands full with Foston, that is quite a NT, but he stayed on him the entire time limiting a District MVP to only 2 Tackles the entire scrimmage.

My opinion is the Walker effect really showed itself in the live quarters...., but still lots of work to be done and much improvement needed. More will be told vs Taylor and their spread this Friday.

What are your thoughts on the scrimmage and Alvarado this year ToddG?
    3rdCROWN12/21/2018

Quote Originally Posted by LHPfactory View Post
    Watching the scripted portion of the scrimmage vs the Live Quarters was night and day for Liberty Hill. My Son had his hands full with Foston, that is quite a NT, but he stayed on him the entire time limiting a District MVP to only 2 Tackles the entire scrimmage.

My opinion is the Walker effect really showed itself in the live quarters...., but still lots of work to be done and much improvement needed. More will be told vs Taylor and their spread this Friday.

What are your thoughts on the scrimmage and Alvarado this year ToddG?
    we had the edge during the controlled portions, and looked strong. The live scrimmage was a total different story, we got out hustled by LH, and got our butts whooped. As expected, our OLine looked green,still needs time in the oven. My son missed sat out practice last week with a hyperextended knee, and saw limited playing time, but did manage around 15 plays and did well at TE. As for LH..the walker effect was very evident, the sense of urgency on the offense, and the execution was really good for being this early.

"THE HARDER YOU WORK, THE HARDER IT IS TO SURRENDER"-VL