Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Junior Varsity

Quote Originally Posted by YTBulldogs View Post
    Team strength IMO, even with some solid caliber skill guys, is our line play on both sides of the ball. OL- best I've seen in decades. And, they're still young. Like always in making a run, need some luck. But, with this depth --this team should be very, very special at seasons end. After last year, no cart before the horse though.

I'm rooting for Dewitt County teams, making the show.
    Yep the big uglies in the trenches have always been the foundation of good teams and the bulldogs got some serious beefy boys on those lines. How many are going both ways? That will be a factor later in the season. Down here at GP we don't have that problem with 75-80 suiting up on varsity.

Maybe one or two, initially? And, I'm sure like last year, Bo will build that depth via non-district action. Play them all, multiple positions. There is some solid hog's awaiting their first chance in varsity action behind the 6 or so already varsity game experienced. It's why I said our depth will be huge. Be nice to limit 2-ways. Silas Robinson and one other, only seniors on that OL too.
    YnoT us?