Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Junior Varsity

Quote Originally Posted by YTBulldogs View Post
    Maybe one or two, initially? And, I'm sure like last year, Bo will build that depth via non-district action. Play them all, multiple positions. There is some solid hog's awaiting their first chance in varsity action behind the 6 or so already varsity game experienced. It's why I said our depth will be huge. Be nice to limit 2-ways. Silas Robinson and one other, only seniors on that OL too.
    Bryce told me the team has been fanatical in working out this summer piling on muscle and getting more mobile, nice to have the HC"s son as team leader. These dogs have their eye on the one prize that has aluded Yoakum got too long, time to bring it home. Do you call baseball too? GP has gone Nuts building turf lil league baseball & softball fields, hell we had a pop warner youth football turf field built too. Not bragging but we will has the best lil league fields south of San Antonio.
    Next summer all new high school baseball and softball turf fields are going to be built.
    There's gona be a lot of tournaments real soon in GP. Love it, calallen is jealous as hell!
    Besides GP are the Real Wildcats!! You ever call games down here?

ck PM blue
    YnoT us?