All-District

Default Scoop-Vernon Jackson Boling

Word on the message boards is that he's transferring to Yoakum.

Seems like he would have went to a higher classifications if his goal was better competition.

Heard anything?

All-American

Will have to check with my Boling sources

All-American

Checked Class 3A Friday Night Heroes board and no mention of it there or on Old Coach

All-District

Yoakum ATH Jordan Moore has been outspoken about his affinity for Texas A&M since committing to the SEC west program back in December. However, the 247Composite four-star prospect has taken unofficial visits to other programs recently with his twin brother Joshua Moore. That has sparked some scuttle that he’s not firm with his pledge.
    GigEm247 caught up with Moore to get the latest on his commitment status.
    “I’m solid with my commitment to Texas A&M,” Moore said. “I have been talking with other schools because I have friends that are committed there. I’m just chit-chatting. There are some schools that Josh (Moore) likes that I’ve been talking to like Nebraska because he likes Nebraska.”
    He added, “Me and a few kids were joking during the LSU trip about committing and decommitting. It was kids being kids. Teenagers talking amongst their peers.”
    Moore will be back in Aggieland next week for Friday Night Lights and he intends to put in a lot of work recruiting.
    “We just got a new transfer and his name is Vernon Jackson,” he said. “I’ll be working on him very hard. Verone McKinley, I’ll be working on him very hard. Leon O’Neal, Jaylen Waddle is another one, and I think we’ll make his top three, and there are more I’m working on the low.”
    He added, “Josh (Moore) has to be back at IMG by April 1st so he can’t go to Friday Night Lights.”
    The all-state selection describes his level of communication with the A&M staff and his relationship with the Aggies’ new defensive backs coach.
    “I’m about call Coach (Ron) Cooper as soon as I get off the phone,” he said. “I’ve been talking with Coach (Clarence) McKinney a lot as well as Coach (Aaron) Moorehead. I talk with them like every day. I’m still trying to build a relationship with Coach Cooper but it’s off to a great start. When that article came out about the most overrated players he was the first person to hit me up. He was like, ‘We see something in you,’ and we had a long one-on-one talk. I really needed it and I really enjoyed talking to him because when that article came out it made me even more hungrier. That talk made me realize this is the guy I want to be with and put my life in his hands and trust my future with for the next four or five years.”
    At 5-foot-11, 173 pounds, Moore is ranked as the No. 25 safety in the country and No. 34 overall prospect in the state, according to 247Sports Composite.
    Author
    Taylor Hamm  @gigem247

All-American

Wonder if there are two Vernon Jackson's?. Don't know i the one from Boling status. Still checking

Quote Originally Posted by Scoop27 View Post
    Wonder if there are two Vernon Jackson's?. Don't know i the one from Boling status. Still checking
    Just one that reminds me of Byron Leftwich.
    YnoT us?