All-American

Default Updated UIL Girls Playoff Pairings and Results

http://www.theathleticsdepartment.co...full-schedule/

Note-State pairing not included-Will be released on Sunday

All-American
    Blog Entries

Congrats to the Goliad Tigerettes for advancing again to the State Tournament in 3A.......my alma mater. It's always a battle to get there.
    Yesterdays are gone forever and tomorrows may never happen, but today you have the opportunity to make a difference.

All-American
    Blog Entries

Then there is my beloved Argyle Eagles whom I have supported since inception when my son played there. It's been almost a religious experience to be part of this kind of winning tradition started from nothing........in just about every sport and activity. What a great school and a great teaching staff.......it is very unusual in today's world. Hats off to the Argyle Eagles and everybody associated with them. I no longer live there, but I'm proud of this school and that my son got a great education there. Go Eagles!!!
    Yesterdays are gone forever and tomorrows may never happen, but today you have the opportunity to make a difference.

All-American

Those Argylians are just a dang tough out in whatever. When you beat them you have accomplished something!!
    Originally posted by Ranger Mom
    Umm...what is a sweet beaver??
    the best kind???