Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Quote Originally Posted by Macarthur View Post
    Both teams got away with calls. Witten got wrapped up going for the end zone, too.

The crew was bad for both sides.

What frustrates me about it, is that there is no consistency when they will swallow their whistle. You simply can not let that hold above go and call one they called on Free.
    I agree and the leave the huddle thing with Brice butler.... Packers did the same thing. No call. Saggy you are right, those were blatant. But like Mac said there was no consistency at all. Those refs need to go ref in the WWE.

Yes, and again, there were calls (or no c alls) that went in Dallas' favor too, but there were at least two very critical moments in the game where Dallas got absolutely hosed. Witten getting wrapped up running his route to the goal line and the WWE move of the Packers OL at the end of the game.

Those two plays were very easily a 10 point swing.
    Judge a man by his questions rather than by his answers.

-Voltaire

Buncha sore losers

Maybe, but at least our team can point to one or two plays that could have swung our game. Yours....no so much.
    Judge a man by his questions rather than by his answers.

-Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by Macarthur View Post
    Maybe, but at least our team can point to one or two plays that could have swung our game. Yours....no so much.
    Lol, a loss is a loss.

Also, I would say brock's almost pick6 when Houston was down 8 in the 4th qtr that got returned to the 5 yd line and ultimately gave the pats a 15 pt lead one play that swung the game dramatically. If you want a 2nd play, I'd say the kickoff return td. Your point is invalid as usual. Try again.

All-American

Dallas is a bunch of losers

"It's my world, and everybody else just lives in it" I am EL REY!

Blog Entries

All I know is Dallas has lost like this a thousand times and everyone blamed Romo. This time not a bad word was said about Dak. Hopefully everyone realizes that it wasn't Romo to blame...
    #37 Ranked Downlow Poster- Coach

Quote Originally Posted by coach View Post
    All I know is Dallas has lost like this a thousand times and everyone blamed Romo. This time not a bad word was said about Dak. Hopefully everyone realizes that it wasn't Romo to blame...
    Hard to blame the qb when he was ballin the whole game and tied it up with 30 seconds to go

Romo lost a lot of similar games because of the D, but romo also threw a lot of crunch time picks