Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Damn, I can't take this...lol.

Heath!!

Unbelievable....

What a game. Damn A-Rod. Dak was impressive. Every right to to hang your head if you are a Cowboys fan..but I just can't do it. Go Cowboys. The future is bright!
    The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have..... Vince Lombardi

All-American

Draft a new D.C. As usual Marinelli's defense can't get the job done when the game is on the line.
    “Evil triumphs when good men do nothing”
    ~Thomas Jefferson.
    Goldthwaite Eagles 1A Div 1 State Champions 2009

http://www.sitcomsonline.com/sounds/sanfordandson.wav

lol..he is one of the main reasons they got to to this point with what they had. Rodgers is just that good.

Such a disappointing end.

Load up on defense this offseason and make another run.
    Judge a man by his questions rather than by his answers.

-Voltaire

Rodgers can't be stopped right now, even without jordy

All-American
    Blog Entries

I don't know......Dallas had em on the ropes right there in the 4th. A couple of stupid mistakes and that's all he needed. You just cannot give him chances......he's that good and that smart. But you have to admit.....Dallas did play well and tried many times to give the game away. Both kickers excellent......both Olines very good. Without Rodgers, GB can't get there......same as the Patriots and Brady.
    Yesterdays are gone forever and tomorrows may never happen, but today you have the opportunity to make a difference.

All-American
    Blog Entries

The problem with looking forward to the future is too many things can happen to impact the turnout. That's where the saying comes from that says "the future is now".
    Yesterdays are gone forever and tomorrows may never happen, but today you have the opportunity to make a difference.

This forum/thread misses Romo. lol

My question is why we rushed 3 on that 36 yard pass and were in Prevent Defense mode like we had the lead. I say bring the blitz and pressure him into a bad throw. That was a stupid defensive play call. At least in OT we might have got a chance. Green Bay got away with offensive holding the entire game like they always do. The last pass play was a full nelson by 73 on Irving. And of course.... no flag ny the most inept crew in history. They missed stuff all day on both sides but the blatant holding by Green Bay???? And not one holding penalty all game.

Rant over.

Load up on edge rushers and DB's and let's please address right tackle. Free needs to be set free please!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by bobcat1; 01-16-2017 at 12:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bobcat1 View Post
    My question is why we rushed 3 on that 36 yard pass and were in Prevent Defense mode like we had the lead. I say bring the blitz and pressure him into a bad throw. That was a stupid defensive play call. At least in OT we might have got a chance. Green Bay got away with offensive holding the entire game like they always do. The last pass play was a full nelson by 73 on Irving. And of course.... no flag ny the most inept crew in history. They missed stuff all day on both sides but the blatant holding by Green Bay???? And not one holding penalty all game.

Rant over.

Load up on edge rushers and DB's and let's please address right tackle. Free needs to be set free please!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Lol are you really gonna complain about officiating when the cowboys got away with the 2 most blatant defensive holding calls in the history of football?

Both teams got away with calls. Witten got wrapped up going for the end zone, too.

The crew was bad for both sides.

What frustrates me about it, is that there is no consistency when they will swallow their whistle. You simply can not let that hold above go and call one they called on Free.
    Judge a man by his questions rather than by his answers.

-Voltaire