Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    All-American

Default Texas Bowl - A&M vs Kansas State

Aggies by 14 or more

I think A&M wins this but Snyder is so good. I think if knight is healthy, they pull away late.
    Judge a man by his questions rather than by his answers.

-Voltaire

All-American

My favorite Big 12 team, fans and college football coach.

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by Macarthur View Post
    I think A&M wins this but Snyder is so good. I think if knight is healthy, they pull away late.
    Defense still beat up

Junior Varsity

Yet again, the old man proves why he can never be underestimated, favored to win or not. Quite a coach. Great job K-State. Big 12! Big 12! Big 12! Big 12! Big 12! Big 12! Big 12! Big 12! Big 12! Big 12! Big 12! Big 12! Big 12! Big 12! Big 12! Big 12! Big 12! Big 12! Big 12! Big 12!

All-American

The wizard should be considered one of the great coaches of all time. I've always appreciated watching Snyders teams.

All-American

Some fans may question Snyder's coaching ability at his age but all the man does is win with less talent and produce great men after football, K State got better and better as the year went on something you cannot say about Sumlin's teams the last few years. The family won last night, Congrats K State.

All-American

This doesn't look good for Sumlin. The aggies were more athletic and got out coached. I don't understand some of the game decisions made by the aggie staff.
    GO BUFFS!

3 consecutive 8-5 years after starting 5-0, 5-0 and 6-0 ought to be the end of Sumlin. No improvement whatsoever

Quote Originally Posted by bigcountry View Post
    Yet again, the old man proves why he can never be underestimated, favored to win or not. Quite a coach. Great job K-State. Big 12! Big 12! Big 12! Big 12! Big 12! Big 12! Big 12! Big 12! Big 12! Big 12! Big 12! Big 12! Big 12! Big 12! Big 12! Big 12! Big 12! Big 12! Big 12! Big 12!
    Living vicariously through K-State because Longhorn athletics are the worst they've been in the history of the school. Classic

Quote Originally Posted by hookandladder View Post
    Some fans may question Snyder's coaching ability at his age but all the man does is win with less talent and produce great men after football, K State got better and better as the year went on something you cannot say about Sumlin's teams the last few years. The family won last night, Congrats K State.
    I don't know of anyone questioning him. He's a great coach.

-Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by Saggy Aggie View Post
    3 consecutive 8-5 years after starting 5-0, 5-0 and 6-0 ought to be the end of Sumlin. No improvement whatsoever
    Agree. Amazing to me that he's going to get another year.

-Voltaire

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by Macarthur View Post
    I don't know of anyone questioning him. He's a great coach.
    A couple years ago at the Texas-K State game in Manhattan there were a number of fans we talked to and they all loved the man but really wanted to go in a different direction, no one is questioning his coaching however they were wanting more then a decent season. Just think what he could do at ATM with their talent.

Agree with you. KState fans are silly that think they can do better than Bill Snyder.

-Voltaire

Junior Varsity

Quote Originally Posted by Saggy Aggie View Post
    Living vicariously through K-State because Longhorn athletics are the worst they've been in the history of the school. Classic
    Poor little ag... just using a little sarcasm since you are always trying to spout your crap about the Big 12, & "over the top" praise of your beloved new SEC, which really is just Bama....and Bama. Funny thing the Big 12 is kicking that little aggy ass... sent the ags packing in NCAA basketball tourney this past spring, & now whipped your hinus in a bowl game. You may want to shut your pie hole up about the Big 12 until you can actually perform a little better against it's teams. Heeheehee

By the way, no problems & no fear in Longhorn Land. We have fixed our issues with the hiring of Tom Herman. Don't buy it? Just sit back & watch what our football program will do now.