Quote Originally Posted by Saggy Aggie View Post
Dig up a quote if you're that confident. I did a quick search but couldn't find anything. I did however find a couple posts of me actually saying good things about VY. I'd be happy to post them for you if you'd like.....

Boy wouldn't that chap your ass
Any pictures of VY in a bus ring a bell dense one? You are a lying sack. You have typed up many posts demeaning VY & now want to come back with this "saying good things" BS. Are you really this much of a denying, lying, arrogant ass? Man am I glad I come over here only once in awhile, because when an arrogant mouth like yourself Is allowed to spew his crap constantly on this board, in can't help but go downhill. I know of many who just get fed up with those like yourself that just will not shut up. No wonder the numbers are so down from where they used to be back in the day. Just a constant smart ass mouth ruins a board. Now enough with your BS. Time to leave this dead zone that is going nowhere fast with the likes of an arrogant keyboard puss named Saggyaggot. Stay in denial punk.