Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

That's a win for the Bucs.

Irving has been huge tonight!

Ballgame!!

12-2....

Quote Originally Posted by Roughneck93 View Post
    Irving has been huge tonight!
    Defensive MVP. Side Note. If Doug sorrya$$ Free gets his block in the 4th quarter we probably punch it in and don't have to kick that last field goal. I can't wait until he is cut.

Defense had a lapse there in the 3rd, but stepped up in the 4th when they had to.

Offense has got to cleean up the penalties. If we cut back on those, we score 40 points last night and that game isn't even close.
    Judge a man by his questions rather than by his answers.

-Voltaire

All-State

Watched the game last night from about as far north as you can get - Tulum Mexico. Only two bars down here had NFL channel. They play NFL all day, and I guess no one complained about no sound until I got there. Cranked it up and watched it with a New Yorker, two drunk girls cheering for the Texans, and a rich boy from a private high school in Dallas. 82° at kickoff - Coronas flowing. Great game, though thought we should have gone for it on 4th down late. Receivers let us down a bit. Witten (great player) and Dez in the endzone. Great defensive effort and Dak cool in the pocket. Kept waiting for Winston to enter the huddle and yell "Show me your @%%$%"!!

Quote Originally Posted by bobcat1 View Post
    Defensive MVP. Side Note. If Doug sorrya$$ Free gets his block in the 4th quarter we probably punch it in and don't have to kick that last field goal. I can't wait until he is cut.
    You are lookng at him compared to the rest of the line. Unless another high pick RT will always be the B player on a near Aplus line in whole. Free does alot of the dirty work and does it well, yes he struggles out in space but again he is not the top talent on the line
    Sideline To Sideline Show Each Week at https://lonestargridiron.com/categor...-to-sideline//

Quote Originally Posted by Txbroadcaster View Post
    You are lookng at him compared to the rest of the line. Unless another high pick RT will always be the B player on a near Aplus line in whole. Free does alot of the dirty work and does it well, yes he struggles out in space but again he is not the top talent on the line
    A high quality right tackle is exactly what I am talking about through the draft. Then Set him Free!

The holding call on Smith's was bogus. The dude fell down. Smith's reaction on the replay was awesome!

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by Cam View Post
    I may be wrong....but I get the feeling the boys are gonna abuse the bucs tonight.....cause that's usually what happens after a loss in the nfl......
    This game would have been ugly for the Bucs with a couple less penalties, Carr's tip in the endzone going anywhere but to the receiver, and making a kick or two. If we can clean up just a few things, we are playing really hard to beat football.
    GO BUFFS!