Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Tom Herman

All-American

What a surprise, right saggy. Lol

No, not a surprise. But like I said, it wasn't going to be because of money.

Quote Originally Posted by hookandladder View Post
    Do you really think UH has that deep of pockets, I am. Betting not.
    UH could have matched money, yes. He left because its UT and they are UH.

I know it's hard for you to understand, but every school has rich boosters. Just because UT has "more" doesn't mean you can just pay a guy $50 million a year. It doesn't work that way.
    Judge a man by his questions rather than by his answers.

-Voltaire

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by Macarthur View Post
    UH could have matched money, yes. He left because its UT and they are UH.

I know it's hard for you to understand, but every school has rich boosters. Just because UT has "more" doesn't mean you can just pay a guy $50 million a year. It doesn't work that way.
    Your just ignorant if you think that, go blow smoke up some else's ass *******.

If you are going to call someone ignorant, you might first make sure your spelling and grammar is correct.

All-American

If you are going to call someone ignorant, you might first make sure your spelling and grammar is correct.
    Mac KMA, can you figure that out. Is that simple enough for you, dude.

Your just ignorant if you think that, go blow smoke up some else's ass *******.
    UH billionaire alumni said they wouldn't lose Herman over money. I know facts are hard for you

http://www.chron.com/sports/cougars/...n-10629214.php

The 5 mil or so the longhorns are gonna pay him is pocket change for these boosters.

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by Saggy Aggie View Post
    UH billionaire alumni said they wouldn't lose Herman over money. I know facts are hard for you

http://www.chron.com/sports/cougars/...n-10629214.php

The 5 mil or so the longhorns are gonna pay him is pocket change for these boosters.
    Dude get over it , that is chump change for Texas. You just mad you made an ignorant post that Herman may not even be interested in Texas, it's his dream job not some dump like colleyville.

Dude get over it , that is chump change for Texas. You just mad you made an ignorant post that Herman may not even be interested in Texas, it's his dream job not some dump like colleyville.
    If for once you could just not be a complete dumbass that would be great. You literally are too dumb to even understand the point people are making.

Also, I never said he wasn't interested. I said does anyone actually know if he is.

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by Saggy Aggie View Post
    If for once you could just not be a complete dumbass that would be great. You literally are too dumb to even understand the point people are making.

Also, I never said he wasn't interested. I said does anyone actually know if he is.
    Go back and read your post, dumbass.

Here's the thing, he has been very good at Houston and he has earned the right to be the new hot commodity. However, just like when player step up and competition, coaches have to step up in competition also. Herman was having to face maybe three or four really good coach is a year when he was in Houston. Now he will have to face a really good coach every single week. First up, stoops. Next, Mike Gundy. Next, Gary Patterson. Next, Snyder. Etc.

and everyone wants to talk about how recruiting is going to skyrocket Newsflash! Charlie's issue wasn't recruiting. He was hauling in great classes.

I frequent a couple of big 12 sites and I can tell you they respect UT and this hire but NO ONE is running to the hills scared to death of tom Herman.
    Judge a man by his questions rather than by his answers.

-Voltaire

I think it'll prove to be a good hire. Curious how long exactly it will take to produce a winner...

All-American

Next year will be a learning curve but they should show improvement from last year. By year 3 they should be contending for a conference championship. If not they'll probably be looking another coach.

If you're going to correct someone, make sure your spelling and grammar are correct.

All-American

Maybe Texas should sign their HCs to a 3 year contract instead of 5. Might save them some money.