Quote Originally Posted by Aesculus gilmus View Post
Traylor will go to another college job. He has said he will never coach at the high school level again unless it was here, but I highly doubt that'll ever happen.

Rumor I heard is he almost went to Missouri already. That's how he got a huge raise after a 5-7 season. That and his recruiting awards.

Incidentally, I love reading all the Aggies on here giving Strong a vote of confidence. Reminds me of when KState Coach Snyder told him "You da man" (or words to that effect) after the Wildcats' latest win over the 'Horns. What opponent wouldn't LOVE Charlie to stick around?

What is happening now is he's costing the program a lot of money. The empty seats and failure to sell season tickets are only going to get worse. The Longhorn swag is piling up on the shelves all over the country. This failure of sales and merchandising is going to cost them more than it would to have Red McCombs buy out his and his assistants' contracts.

Good Lord, Traylor, don't go to Mizzou. That place is a bigger dumpster fire than Texas.