Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    All-American
    Blog Entries

Default Undefeated Baylor @ Texas

The Horns fans better be ready for a Baylor beatdown today. Texas just doesn't have the D to stick against this Baylor offense. Maybe the Horns offense can make it a shootout.
    Yesterdays are gone forever and tomorrows may never happen, but today you have the opportunity to make a difference.

All-American
    Blog Entries

So basically......it should be an offensive game, LOL.
    Yesterdays are gone forever and tomorrows may never happen, but today you have the opportunity to make a difference.

All-American
    Blog Entries

Boom Boom.......Baylor scores quickly on their first offensive series, and then so does Texas. All tied up 7-7 with 11:19 still left in the 1st quarter.

All-American
    Blog Entries

Texas gets the interception on a deflected ball by the Dback that goes high in the air. There goes Foreman 37 yds on first down for a Texas TD......Electricity already in DKR Memorial Stadium today.

Texas 14
    Baylor 7

Still well over 10 mins. left 1st Qtr........the shootout is underway.

All-American
    Blog Entries

Now there goes Baylor on first down for about 40 yds on a first down pass by Russell.

All-American
    Blog Entries

TD Baylor......that didn't take long. Baylor ties it up in a matter of about a minute.....14 all. Still 9 mins. left in the 1st.

All-American
    Blog Entries

4 touchdowns scored within the first 6 minutes of the game....LOL.

All-American
    Blog Entries

Texas returns the kickoff out to the 34......good return.

All-American
    Blog Entries

Tech and TCU playing on ESPN H2 at the same time. 7-0 TCU in the 1st.

Nice start by the Horns....

Junior Varsity

Quote Originally Posted by Saggy Aggie View Post
    I'm not concerned about the past. I'm more concerned with what's been happening at Texas a&m since I've been a student there, which was 2009. Prior to that, I couldn't care less. I like the direction the actual school I attended is heading. How bout you?
    I bet you are happy. Not one conference title since you have been there, nor will you as long as Saban is there to kick your teeth in. Stay content little ag...stay content with the lack of winning meaningful titles. Roll Tide will take care of that for you little ag.

Quote Originally Posted by bigcountry View Post
    I bet you are happy. Not one conference title since you have been there, nor will you as long as Saban is there to kick your teeth in. Stay content little ag...stay content with the lack of winning meaningful titles. Roll Tide will take care of that for you little ag.
    Why shouldn't I be happy with the direction a&m is heading? I didn't say that things have been perfect, but what's not to like? Chance for a national championship this year and can compete with anyone. You didn't answer the question either. Do you like your alma maters success lately? The direction they're heading? I suppose that might be a tough question for someone who didn't actually go to college. Lol

Junior Varsity

Why shouldn't I be happy with the direction a&m is heading? I didn't say that things have been perfect, but what's not to like? Chance for a national championship this year and can compete with anyone. You didn't answer the question either. Do you like your alma maters success lately? The direction they're heading? I suppose that might be a tough question for someone who didn't actually go to college. Lol
    Idiot aggy talking trash & talking it enough he actually believes it..I have a degree from UT, thank you. I figure you couldn't get in UT & had to settle for aggy. Much harder to get in the more prestigious school. No way I am happy with Texas right now. Nor would we have had many of the coaching hires we have had at Texas if it had been me. But, I know our history and it will change. Even thru the crap, we actually have a couple conference titles since 2000 & a national title. And your Collie Station school?...0 titles since 2000 (last one was 1998, & the only Big 12 title you ever won). Wow that's weak. Unreal weak. Here I am pissed at our lack of titles, but you guys? Laughable to the max. The big zero since 2000? Yet you're happy & content? Biggest mouth & crap talker on this board & that's all you have? I could understand if you were an OU or Bama fan where they have actually won many conference titles. And that's what turns people off brainwashed agroids like yourself. Lots of talk & no substance to back it up. Win a damn title & then you have earned your talk. That's ok though, little ag. Stay content like you are...that's exactly how we want you to be.
    Last edited by bigcountry; 10-29-2016 at 11:06 PM.

FYI, Texas is a public school, so top 10% = automatic admission just like Texas a&m. The 'you probably didn't get accepted here' argument is for complete idiots who don't understand the system. Non college educated type folks....

All-American

FYI, Texas is a public school, so top 10% = automatic admission just like Texas a&m. The 'you probably didn't get accepted here' argument is for complete idiots who don't understand the system. Non college educated type folks....
    Pretty certain you wrong on Top 10 more like 8 now, there are plenty of very smart kids that cannot get into Texas right out of HS. There are a number of great colleges in Texas however a degree is worth it's weight in gold from Texas and a few others schools, Texas- What Starts here changes the World. Hookem and atm still Sucks.