Thread: ARMYvs navy

Blog Entries

Default ARMYvs navy

17 -14 army
    You Talking to Me?

All-American

Navy scores with about 6 minutes in 3rd Q. They now lead 21 -17. But it looks like Navy is taking control. Another loss by Army as usual. 14 in a row and only one win this century so far.

Go Sinton Pirates and Lady Pirates! I also like old movies like "Dawn at Socorro." I also like the Tour de France. I like the Pelican West Band located at South Padre Island, Texas. Phil is PhiI is Bill is the compassion police. He is also the Sinton Matador. Some call him the Sinton Prophet. {Also Captain Obvious. } BEWARE OF THE HOWLING BEAR! He's going for the Corner - he's got it! Roy Orbison rules.
    Phil C Cares!

All-American

Army blows another opportunity. Nothing unusual.

Go Sinton Pirates and Lady Pirates! I also like old movies like "Dawn at Socorro." I also like the Tour de France. I like the Pelican West Band located at South Padre Island, Texas. Phil is PhiI is Bill is the compassion police. He is also the Sinton Matador. Some call him the Sinton Prophet. {Also Captain Obvious. } BEWARE OF THE HOWLING BEAR! He's going for the Corner - he's got it! Roy Orbison rules.
    Phil C Cares!

All-American

Another blown opportunity by Army as I was expecting. About ten minutes left.

Phil C Cares!

All-American

Good try by Army but bottom line - 14 in a row.

Phil C Cares!

Blog Entries

It was good while it lasted for a half. This game was so typical of Army's entire season. Close just not enough. Tide will be changing next year. Army prep beat navy prep for first time in six years. Those guys will carry that over into next season.

All-American

A rumor is Navy may lose its' coach to BYU.

Phil C Cares!

Blog Entries

Navy coach is staying put!
    You Talking to Me?