Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    All-American

Quote Originally Posted by 1st and goal View Post
    Saggy had it foretold correctly.

Hook, I didn't get to watch, did your son get any snaps?
    Close but no, definitely a cool stadium and proud to see him in it in a Texas uniform. Hookem.

Quote Originally Posted by Roughneck93 View Post

Hey at that point you stay on the field and don't allow a TD.

I am sometimes mistaken, but I am never wrong.

People who buys Macs are stupid.

All-American

Lol, the Texas player ready to box....

I was told it was DeShon Elliott. He is beginning to be one of my favorites. What a brave daring young man.

Go Sinton Pirates and Lady Pirates! I also like old movies like "Dawn at Socorro." I also like the Tour de France. I like the Pelican West Band located at South Padre Island, Texas. Phil is PhiI is Bill is the compassion police. He is also the Sinton Matador. Some call him the Sinton Prophet. {Also Captain Obvious. } BEWARE OF THE HOWLING BEAR! He's going for the Corner - he's got it! Roy Orbison rules.
    Phil C Cares!

All-American

Lol, the Texas player ready to box....

Go get 'em DeShon!!

Go Sinton Pirates and Lady Pirates! I also like old movies like "Dawn at Socorro." I also like the Tour de France. I like the Pelican West Band located at South Padre Island, Texas. Phil is PhiI is Bill is the compassion police. He is also the Sinton Matador. Some call him the Sinton Prophet. {Also Captain Obvious. } BEWARE OF THE HOWLING BEAR! He's going for the Corner - he's got it! Roy Orbison rules.
    Phil C Cares!

All-American

Thank you Roughneck93. That is one I will never get tired of. I will be sad when it is no longer available. Fantastic!

Phil C Cares!

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by Phil C View Post
    Thank you Roughneck93. That is one I will never get tired of. I will be sad when it is no longer available. Fantastic!

you might remember the old show Sanford and Son, this reminds me of Fred Sanford (Redd Foxx) putting up his dukes.