All-American
    Blog Entries

Default BAYLOR @ TCU on ESPN: Pregame at 6 pm Kickoff at 6:30

Well this game should give me some kind of idea what the weather is like in the DFW area tonite. By watching this I can get an idea what Argyle and Kennedale are playing in over at SMU. I guess Boykin is still out, so I'll give the edge in this one to Baylor. I think if Baylor wins this one, they should be considered in one of those Top 4 positions. It would be nice to see Oklahoma lose this weekend.
    Yesterdays are gone forever and tomorrows may never happen, but today you have the opportunity to make a difference.

All-American
    Blog Entries

Looks like Boykin may play tonite in this game. TCU has been devastated with injuries all season long, and may not be able to keep pace even with Boykin playing tonite. Baylor will be starting their 3rd string QB Chris Johnson. Jarrett Stidham and Seth Russell are gone for the season with injuries. Stidham suffered a chipped bone in his ankle.
    Yesterdays are gone forever and tomorrows may never happen, but today you have the opportunity to make a difference.

Really sloppy conditions but I enjoyed watching it because of these crazy weather.

Really happy that TCU was able to pull out the win.
    Judge a man by his questions rather than by his answers.

-Voltaire