Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

4-6....

All-American

24 points off the 5 turnovers

All-American

I really thought Strong would get 3 to 4 years at Texas however the team has been taking way to many steps backward, this is not ATM and will most likely not be accepted at Texas. Sorry aggy fans but sometimes the truth hurts.

Quote Originally Posted by hookandladder View Post
    I really thought Strong would get 3 to 4 years at Texas however the team has been taking way to many steps backward, this is not ATM and will most likely not be accepted at Texas. Sorry aggy fans but sometimes the truth hurts.
    Haha whatever dude. At the end of the day, you're 4-6. You were 3-7 last year.

We haven't had a season that bad since 18 years before I was born.

Sumlins worst record as HC of A&M is 8-5. That's considered awful for us. If that sh*t storm dumpster fire program at Texas went 8-5 now, you guys would be out in the streets burning couches and crying tears of joy. Give me a break

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by Saggy Aggie View Post
    Haha whatever dude. At the end of the day, you're 4-6. You were 3-7 last year.

We haven't had a season that bad since 18 years before I was born.

Sumlins worst record as HC of A&M is 8-5. That's considered awful for us. If that sh*t storm dumpster fire program at Texas went 8-5 now, you guys would be out in the streets burning couches and crying tears of joy. Give me a break
    Spoken like a true loser, I am sure you are happy middle to bottom of the pack. Your expectations for sure, sometimes you just have to consider the source. Lol

Spoken like a true loser, I am sure you are happy middle to bottom of the pack. Your expectations for sure, sometimes you just have to consider the source. Lol
    I think my 4 year old puts together more complete sentences than you. I literally struggle to understand what the hell you're even saying

All-American

I think my 4 year old puts together more complete sentences than you. I literally struggle to understand what the hell you're even saying
    You sad ass aggy , how is that prenup going. You need more advice, how ignorant can you be. LMAO

You sad ass aggy , how is that prenup going. You need more advice, how ignorant can you be. LMAO
    Let me know when you have something intelligent to say. I'll be waiting

All-American

Let me know when you have something intelligent to say. I'll be waiting
    Saggy no loser like yourself deserves nothing, did your first wife get a prenump. Lol

Saggy no loser like yourself deserves nothing, did your first wife get a prenump. Lol
    What?

I 2nd that what??
    The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have..... Vince Lombardi

Administrator/Owner LH Panther Mom's Avatar