Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default China Spring (8-1, 3-1) vs Gatesville (4-5, 3-1)

For 2nd and 3rd in Gatesville. Wierd things happen in Gatesville.

Quote Originally Posted by Rabid Cougar View Post
    For 2nd and 3rd in Gatesville. Wierd things happen in Gatesville.
    ....that's for sure....last time I was there went to Walmart....I walked into the bathroom only to see two good ol' boys about to come to blows cause they were arguing about what causes the toilets to flush in different directions......One boy was claiming it was the Colitis Effect!!......the other said it was the Colin Cowherd Effect!.........I had to separate the pair and tell em' they were both dumb asses....I told them they were thinking of the Coriolis Effect....but that the Coriolis Effect had nothin' to do with toilet flushing direction...it's BS!....also explained that "colitis" is a bowel disease and Colin Cowherd is a sports radio host!...........I tried to convince them water flushing direction simply depends on the drain design and nothing more...........anyways, I'm just not real sure I got through to them fellas!!!!.........

All-State

Quote Originally Posted by Cam View Post
    ....that's for sure....last time I was there went to Walmart....I walked into the bathroom only to see two good ol' boys about to come to blows cause they were arguing about what causes the toilets to flush in different directions......One boy was claiming it was the Colitis Effect!!......the other said it was the Colin Cowherd Effect!.........I had to separate the pair and tell em' they were both dumb asses....I told them they were thinking of the Coriolis Effect....but that the Coriolis Effect had nothin' to do with toilet flushing direction...it's BS!....also explained that "colitis" is a bowel disease and Colin Cowherd is a sports radio host!...........I tried to convince them water flushing direction simply depends on the drain design and nothing more...........anyways, I'm just not real sure I got through to them fellas!!!!.........
    Are you sure it's not the Carbonaro Effect?

About the game; the Cougars have stayed focused pretty much all year and if they continue to do so, then they will win decisively. Stop the Gatesville rush attack and force them to throw; they didn't look very good at passing.
    Rockets Never Quit!

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket Man View Post
    Are you sure it's not the Carbonaro Effect?

About the game; the Cougars have stayed focused pretty much all year and if they continue to do so, then they will win decisively. Stop the Gatesville rush attack and force them to throw; they didn't look very good at passing.
    Lampasas tried to run the clock last night. Held the ball nearly 3/4s of the first half. It was still 28-13 at half.

I think you are under estimating the Gatesville passing attack, their QB is good given time, and they have 1 receiver that can get open and snag the ball. Given the odds, better come in gunning!
    ...the strong do what they want, and the weak endure what they must.....

All-American

Just an FYI, the Gatesville QB is out with an ankle injury.

Quote Originally Posted by LionFan72 View Post
    I think you are under estimating the Gatesville passing attack, their QB is good given time, and they have 1 receiver that can get open and snag the ball. Given the odds, better come in gunning!
    It is Gatesville. If there was a nasty rivalry list with China Spring Gatesville is at the top. ( along with Robinson and Lorena)

Quote Originally Posted by Bosqueville View Post
    Just an FYI, the Gatesville QB is out with an ankle injury.
    Sorry to hear that, hate for kids to be injured, changes eveything! Good luck to both, maybe we'll have some decent weather to PLAY football this weekend!!

It is Gatesville. If there was a nasty rivalry list with China Spring Gatesville is at the top. ( along with Robinson and Lorena)
    I do believe CS will roll, but I saw some good players on Gatesville, so they could step up and cause a little chaos.

Quote Originally Posted by LionFan72 View Post
    Sorry to hear that, hate for kids to be injured, changes eveything! Good luck to both, maybe we'll have some decent weather to PLAY football this weekend!!
    More rain Friday. Doesn't matter. 375 yards passing and 4 TDs in the downpour last Friday night. Gatesville has field turf. No mud.

All of the coug's district opponents are near the top of that rivalry list thanks to the HC/AD. Not one of the more "liked" coaches in this area. But I do expect CS to win handily.

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by varsity parent View Post
    All of the coug's district opponents are near the top of that rivalry list thanks to the HC/AD. Not one of the more "liked" coaches in this area. But I do expect CS to win handily.
    Not liked by many of his own fans but it is what it is..

Quote Originally Posted by Bosqueville View Post
    Not liked by many of his own fans but it is what it is..
    Yes it is

Quote Originally Posted by varsity parent View Post

Oh that is a bunch of crap. Do you know him personally? Has he done something to you to make you not like him????

You going to say the same about Willie at LaVega????

Oh that is a bunch of crap. Do you know him personally? Has he done something to you to make you not like him????

You going to say the same about Willie at LaVega????
    No it isn't, no I don't, not me personally, and no about Willie, he has much more class! As stated in one of the above posts, it is what it is, and some of his own fans are not too crazy about him.